FancySqwilliam's Avatar FancySqwilliam11/27/16 9:31 am
1 emeralds 236 3
11/27/2016 7:03 pm
Cib's Avatar Cib
Why hello there, my name is Sqwilliam.

A few things about me,
- My real name is Sean
- I am 23
- I have only played Minecraft for about... a week now? (I have owned it pretty much since release, just never could get into it.)
- I recently started a "How to" series with a friend of mine who is a veteran MC player, which helped me get into MC a bit more. (Mostly irrelevant.)
- My only experience with MC is vanilla survival and very VERY limited modded survival.

As it stands, I currently only play with a few real life friends on a server only meant for us (vanilla and modded survival), I am looking into expanding the friendship as well as what servers and gametypes I play.

Basis behind this post,
- To say hello and introduce myself into the wonderful world I have been unable to get into for years
- To make some new friends
- To find some new and fun servers / gametypes to play

* To get in contact with me, the best way is most likely through Discord.
- Discord Tag: Valir#5999
FancySqwilliam
Level 1 : New Miner