1

Hi. I exist.

twiz •7/22/16 3:21 pm
•
700
•
7/29/2016 11:26 pm
Hai! My name is Kals, and I'm not necessarily "new" but I never really did an introduction, so here.

FACTS:
I exist
I am a female
I have a name
I have an age
I like strawberries
You actually might know me in real life but you'll never know (hehe ask all your friends)
Posted by
twiz
Level 4 : Apprentice Toast
58

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

14

skunkapunk
• 07/29/2016 11:26 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Musician
hi!!!!
1
GizmoTheSloth
• 07/29/2016 8:24 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Sus
I exist aswellm we have that much in common
1
GamingAleks
• 07/25/2016 2:39 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pokémon
hi
1
TheBlazeNetwork
• 07/25/2016 2:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Yes, yes you do exist.
1
Schnellnut
• 07/25/2016 2:31 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Goblin
Hi
1
UnlovableLove
• 07/25/2016 2:25 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
haii <3
1
GraveThief
• 07/25/2016 2:19 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Grills dont play minecraft?!
1
pvtstaticvoid
• 07/25/2016 2:09 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Hello there.
1
Melancholism
• 07/25/2016 9:32 am
• Level 47 : Master Technomancer
Um, hi...I exist put too, I believe.
1
Zerkky_
• 07/25/2016 9:05 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
Wow!
I really like your introduction post :p
Anyways...... welcome to PlanetMinecraft!
Enjoy in your stay
1
dr_Cheesecake
• 07/25/2016 8:24 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Cake
You do not exist. We are all part of the great Cosmic Simulation. We spend our virtual lives in a computer file. Once we find out to much about our non-existance, our programmers will shut down the computer. We are an experiment, created by the great minds of the only real, existing people. We do not exist. Or maybe we do, who knows!
1
anonpmc1665509
• 07/25/2016 7:19 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
Pines
• 07/25/2016 6:26 am
• Level 27 : Expert Network
'ello b0ss
1
Cap Capybara
• 07/25/2016 6:12 am
He/Him • Level 43 : Master Procrastinator Goblin
Kals
FACTS:
I exist
I am a female
I have a name
I have an age

Am I supposed to believe that?
you're saying you're not something my imagination made up?
I don't believe you.

well, welcome to the forum Kals, figment of my imagination. xD
1

Welcome