1

Greetings!

ChanahJade •10/26/15 6:16 pm
•
221
•
10/27/2015 12:44 am
Hello! My name is ChanahJade. I'm 21 and have my husband and baby boy and yes...I play minecraft I love to build and goof around in creative but here lately I've been diving into survival a bit. I'm always looking for buddies to play with wethere it'd be fighting mobs or building cities (which I have never done but would love to). I don't own a server but I don't mind joining so if you know any cool ones please let me know I know I've been here for like a day or two but I just now found this while exploring so I'd figured I'd say hillo! I hope I can find some pals with similar intrest to play with because the game is so much more fun with friends! And if you want to, check out my skins! I worked hard on them and feedback is appricated That's pretty much it for now tho.
If you wanna know more just ask me!-
ChanahJade
Posted by
ChanahJade
Level 11 : Journeyman Toast
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

PixelCrash_
• 10/26/2015 7:43 pm
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
It's nice to meet you ChanahJade. Welcome to PMC
1
ChanahJade
• 10/27/2015 12:44 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Toast
Thank you! :3 It's nice to meet you too!
1
Humi
• 10/26/2015 7:26 pm
• Level 49 : Master Giraffe
Welcome to PMC
1
ChanahJade
• 10/27/2015 12:43 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Toast
Thank you
1
AnimeFanFTW
• 10/26/2015 6:39 pm
• Level 61 : High Grandmaster Sus Senpai
Welcome to PMC, ChanahJade.
1
ChanahJade
• 10/26/2015 7:04 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Toast
Thank you!
1

Welcome