1

Hello!

whittyiswitty •6/21/13 11:39 pm
•
122
•
6/21/2013 11:51 pm
I'm finally done putting of delving head first into the Minecraft community after enjoying the game and multiple servers over the past year. I'm a 20 year old girl gamer and i'm currently going into my junior year of university for pop culture and media production! I'm looking for new people to work with, record with, etc. I'm currently in the planning stages of my own gaming channel and can't wait to get everything in order! I am definitely looking for friends who play and love the game as much as I do so please come say hi.
Posted by
whittyiswitty
Level 1 : New Explorer
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Bluepenguin1o00
• 06/21/2013 11:51 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Pokémon
Welcome.
1
FROOTLOOPz
• 06/21/2013 11:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
plzzzzzzzzzzzz someone help meeeeee plzzzzzz
1
TheMaxWinchester
• 06/21/2013 11:44 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
if you need who to play or some help in anything you can tell me if you want
------------ :33
1
FROOTLOOPz
• 06/21/2013 11:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
can someone help me im new do i download a castle seed or can i just enter it in
1
Bluepenguin1o00
• 06/21/2013 11:51 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Pokémon
Download the castle...the seed is the world but, with no man-made (Player-made) structures.
1
Eternal_Edge
• 06/21/2013 11:43 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Dragon
Welcome to PMC!
1
QualityPvP
• 06/21/2013 11:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
You ever need someone to build with, or do anything in minecraft with, msg me on skype Skype - QualityPvP
1

Welcome