Um.. Hello?

Cheeyev's Avatar Cheeyev6/29/14 11:26 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 34
7/1/2014 10:52 am
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Alright.. What to say..
Well, as you already know, my username is Cheeyev, although you can just call me Eli (Since it's my real name). If you already don't know me from other sources (E.G. DeviantArt), I'm currently 15 year old, I have Aspergers, Autism, OCD, GAD, Anxiety, and Depression, and I'm a big Pokemon Fan, and I do play Minecraft (Why wouldn't I if I joined here) as a source of Entertainment and relaxation from all my stressful things elsewhere, along with other games (Most notably Crash Bandicoot). My favorite Minecraft mode is Creative where I'm building a town, an obby of sorts based around an AMPLIFIED world, and another obby with loads of Redstone gimmicks and whatnot from other users (E.G. Moving Platforms) that's completely compatible with Vanilla Minecraft. I do also like Survival, but I tend to quit unless I find a shallow Water Source (A pond or river, for example), a bunch of trees, and a cave near where I start.
I also make some extremely bad Poke-Fusions (It's kind of ironic since I'm pretty bad with making completely custom graphics), but that's for another topic. Check my DeviantArt account for them. (Speaking of DeviantArt, that's where I do most of my stuff.) I'll also soon post some Poke-Pixels, which are basicly just the Pokemon Black & White sprites recreated by me in Minecraft. (Of course, that means it looks the same as the rest of the people who have done the same idea as me.)
I also have a habit of thinking that everybody hates me by default, so if I start saying that you hate me, that's just normal of me. (Seriously, if you search up my name on Google, you'll see how much I'm hated.)
I'm also an avid Music listener (Even though I only listen to music from Video Games), but all my headphones and earbuds keep breaking quickly due to a slightly oversized jack insert thingy on my laptop, meaning I have to bend the plug slightly to get it to work correctly. If anybody wants to listen to a song in my collection, just ask.
I think I'm also kind of self ambitions with some mods, as I really want to get Jeb/Notch/Mojang (Whoever is making the updates now) to make some mods that I like 'official' (Like for example, the Zip-line Mod, Pokecraft, Clay Soldiers, etc), as in like they're supported with the real team, and also work with every version released as soon as it's released (Sans Snapshots, as those are WIPS), but I seriously doubt they'll do such a thing. It would be awesome, though.
I think I had enough to say.. I'm sure that I'll be somewhat frequent on here (Provided I don't get banned, I hope not), and of course, I hope to show my Minecraft Skills to you all.
Cheeyev
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2014 10:52 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
You were permanently banned for a reason, peels. Don't create alternate accounts to bypass bans.

Locked.
07/01/2014 10:29 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
experttacobear
Cheeyev
gbg1101
Cheeyev
I'm going to High School this year, and I'm currently in my Summer Break.

I meant for when you get back if trouble arises at school. You know where to turn.

oh... *sigh* The only thing I'm ever good at here is Pixel Art, and that's banned here, so the site must hate me, i think..

Pixel art is banned as uploading as a submission... you can still post it on the forums lol these secret messages...
07/01/2014 9:28 am
Cheeyev
gbg1101
Cheeyev
gbg1101Just a thought, maybe if you talk to your school counselor he or she could help you with some of your problems. My school counselor has always been there for me if I needed help.

I meant for when you get back if trouble arises at school. You know where to turn.

oh... *sigh* The only thing I'm ever good at here is Pixel Art, and that's banned here, so the site must hate me, i think..
07/01/2014 12:15 am
experttacobear
Cheeyev
gbg1101Just a thought, maybe if you talk to your school counselor he or she could help you with some of your problems. My school counselor has always been there for me if I needed help.

06/30/2014 7:46 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
QuickWhitt7
If you ever need anyone to talk to (or relate to, since we both have autism), PM me or email me at liam.whitt00@gmail.com. I will always be there for people with autism and depression.
06/30/2014 6:42 pm
experttacobear
Just a thought, maybe if you talk to your school counselor he or she could help you with some of your problems. My school counselor has always been there for me if I needed help.
06/30/2014 11:16 pm
Cheeyev
DNAHelixIf you ever need anyone to talk to (or relate to, since we both have autism), PM me or email me at liam.whitt00@gmail.com. I will always be there for people with autism and depression.

Thanks for that, but don't expect me to e-mail you since I'm busy with Minecraft and other stuff..
06/30/2014 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Bluebar_
hello!
06/30/2014 2:22 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Nyh
Allo! Glad to see another one here c:

I Have depression as well as you.

Also...

Welcome To The End...
Don't take it literal...
06/30/2014 2:19 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
Welcome to PMC!
06/30/2014 2:08 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Welcome to the site. (:
06/30/2014 11:44 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
ean521
Hey, welcome to PMC! I haven't experienced the problems you life with (sorry if that comes off wrong), so I can't say I understand, but I respect you more so than other because you have your disorders, and I wish only to help you (and everybody else, of course). I don't exactly think through everything I say, so please excuse me if you are offended by anything I say. I do, though, wish only the best for you (and everybody else). Oh yeah, and I DON'T hate you.
06/30/2014 11:36 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Miner
TheDuckMiner
CheeyevAlright.. What to say..
Well, as you already know, my username is Cheeyev, although you can just call me Eli (Since it's my real name). If you already don't know me from other sources (E.G. DeviantArt), I'm currently 15 year old, I have Aspergers, Autism, OCD, GAD, Anxiety, and Depression, and I'm a big Pokemon Fan, and I do play Minecraft (Why wouldn't I if I joined here) as a source of Entertainment and relaxation from all my stressful things elsewhere, along with other games (Most notably Crash Bandicoot). My favorite Minecraft mode is Creative where I'm building a town, an obby of sorts based around an AMPLIFIED world, and another obby with loads of Redstone gimmicks and whatnot from other users (E.G. Moving Platforms) that's completely compatible with Vanilla Minecraft. I do also like Survival, but I tend to quit unless I find a shallow Water Source (A pond or river, for example), a bunch of trees, and a cave near where I start.
I also make some extremely bad Poke-Fusions (It's kind of ironic since I'm pretty bad with making completely custom graphics), but that's for another topic. Check my DeviantArt account for them. (Speaking of DeviantArt, that's where I do most of my stuff.) I'll also soon post some Poke-Pixels, which are basicly just the Pokemon Black & White sprites recreated by me in Minecraft. (Of course, that means it looks the same as the rest of the people who have done the same idea as me.)
I also have a habit of thinking that everybody hates me by default, so if I start saying that you hate me, that's just normal of me. (Seriously, if you search up my name on Google, you'll see how much I'm hated.)
I'm also an avid Music listener (Even though I only listen to music from Video Games), but all my headphones and earbuds keep breaking quickly due to a slightly oversized jack insert thingy on my laptop, meaning I have to bend the plug slightly to get it to work correctly. If anybody wants to listen to a song in my collection, just ask.
I think I'm also kind of self ambitions with some mods, as I really want to get Jeb/Notch/Mojang (Whoever is making the updates now) to make some mods that I like 'official' (Like for example, the Zip-line Mod, Pokecraft, Clay Soldiers, etc), as in like they're supported with the real team, and also work with every version released as soon as it's released (Sans Snapshots, as those are WIPS), but I seriously doubt they'll do such a thing. It would be awesome, though.
I think I had enough to say.. I'm sure that I'll be somewhat frequent on here (Provided I don't get banned, I hope not), and of course, I hope to show my Minecraft Skills to you all.

Welcome to PMC! Hope you will enojoy your stay!
I'm sorry to ehar you are having a hard time irl.
Just so you know: i don't ahte you.
06/30/2014 11:34 am
Level 22 : Expert Pony
Zephen
CheeyevAlright.. What to say..

Hey man welcome. I got depression and anxiety. If you ever need someone to talk to about your problems or trouble feel free to vent at me on PMC or skype or steam. My steam is Zephen and my skype is xxsabredragonxx Welcome!
06/30/2014 10:09 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
Welcome to PMC! It's great to have you here! You seem like a good and honest person, which is good to have around here. Sometimes it can get a bit boring, so it's good to have someone new around.

And just for you:
Click to reveal

Yeah, I know, I kind of messed it up. Sorry.
06/30/2014 10:07 am
Level 27 : Expert Toast
zoossrocks
If you like pokemon you should join the Nintendo club! Anyway welcome to PMC!
06/30/2014 9:17 am
Level 23 : Expert Engineer
Area511
lets be friends
06/30/2014 7:56 am
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
QuickWhitt7
1) Welcome to Planet Minecraft, Eli!
2) I love Pokemon too!
3) Aspergers, Autism, Anxiety, Depression - we're a perfect match. Glad to have another person on PMC with the same disorders.
4) I'm 14.
06/30/2014 7:55 am
Level 44 : Master Network
dunem666
is an admin removing my posts in this topic??

and some others??? otherwise PMC is really really messed up!

Half of this topic has dissapeared to nowhere.
06/30/2014 8:00 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
sashimi227x7
yes, probably yes...
06/30/2014 7:33 am
Level 26 : Expert Pig
iSteveobrine
Cheeyev
iSteveobrineWelcome to PMC Eli ;D

Thanks for saying that.. Actually, speaking of your username, I never thought Herobrine was creepy and evil, more as a misunderstood troublemaker.

Yeah, me too. People find him scary, but to be honest he's just a regular guy with no pupils whatsoever who causes pandemonium wherever he goes :3 That's my definition of cool xD
06/30/2014 7:31 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
Welcome to the community Eli. If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask one of the moderators. Our bite isn't *that* bad
06/30/2014 3:48 pm
Cheeyev
Eh, I hope you do mean it, and I'm pretty sure that if an admin sees me they'll ban me in a femtosecond or something due to hating me. And I don't have any questions currently.

iSteveobrineYeah, me too. People find him scary, but to be honest he's just a regular guy with no pupils whatsoever who causes pandemonium wherever he goes :3 That's my definition of cool xD

Yeah, you do have a point. he would be better with sunglasses, intill he takes them off..
DNAHelix1) Welcome to Planet Minecraft, Eli!
2) I love Pokemon too!
3) Aspergers, Autism, Anxiety, Depression - we're a perfect match. Glad to have another person on PMC with the same disorders.
4) I'm 14.

Oh, thanks.. i hope we're the perfect match at least, and sorry that you're 14..
NetworkPCE
SnowyWelcome to the community Eli. If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask one of the moderators. Our bite isn't *that* bad

Don't try, it's the most horrifying thing on the planet.

Anyways welcome to PMC!

No no, I deserve that bite since I done too many bad things, and thanks for welcoming me..
(Geez, I only played Minecraft for a few hours or so continuously and i get like 10 replies here.)
Area511lets be friends

Sure.. Thanks for the offer.
zoossrocksIf you like pokemon you should join the Nintendo club! Anyway welcome to PMC!

And I'm pretty worried to join it incase anybody hates me there.. and thanks for the welcome once more.
RawkstarscottyWelcome to PMC! It's great to have you here! You seem like a good and honest person, which is good to have around here. Sometimes it can get a bit boring, so it's good to have someone new around.

And just for you:
Click to reveal

Yeah, I know, I kind of messed it up. Sorry.

Thanks for the welcome, and I am kind of good (I think) and mostly honest, and I think that's good, i think.. and thank you so much for that gift image thingy! It' totally fine! I love surprise gifts, and it's a bit ironic since I care about what everybody says, even my haters, but thank you so much for that gift.. I really love it.
xXFLIP_CHARTXxHey man welcome. I got depression and anxiety. If you ever need someone to talk to about your problems or trouble feel free to vent at me on PMC or skype or steam. My steam is Zephen and my skype is xxsabredragonxx Welcome!

Oh, thanks for the welcome and I'm sorry about that.. I hope I can vent to you without you becomming depressed, and I'll add you right now.
TheDuckMinerWelcome to PMC! Hope you will enojoy your stay!
I'm sorry to ehar you are having a hard time irl.
Just so you know: i don't ahte you.

Thanks for the welcome and I hope I do enjoy my stay. And the hard time just got worse with my Father going ax mad when he couldn't find his car keys and decided to wreck everything in the kitchen and living room like in Goat Simulator. and I hope you don't hate me as well..
ean521Hey, welcome to PMC! I haven't experienced the problems you life with (sorry if that comes off wrong), so I can't say I understand, but I respect you more so than other because you have your disorders, and I wish only to help you (and everybody else, of course). I don't exactly think through everything I say, so please excuse me if you are offended by anything I say. I do, though, wish only the best for you (and everybody else). Oh yeah, and I DON'T hate you.

No no, it's fine.. And thanks for trying to help me (But I doubt i'm going to get happy again), and I'm not offended by anything you said. And I hope you don't hate me as well, since other people have looked at the 'forbidden site' and started hating me because they read about me there.
-ATOM-Welcome to the site. (:

Thanks for the welcome..
Bluebar_hallo

Dont be silly, you're a great person, Eli. Dont let others make you feel any different.
06/30/2014 7:59 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Don't try, it's the most horrifying thing on the planet.

Anyways welcome to PMC!
06/30/2014 12:06 am
Level 42 : Master Zombie
EmpathyHeals
Welcome! You sound honest and talented! It's good that you're ambitious. If you want to make some MC friend feel free to check out my server; I have lots of players your age, just click on my signature! Even if you don't visit, welcome to Planet MC, and I hope you have fun here!
06/29/2014 11:57 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
Aspergers, Autism, OCD
1: me too
2: see its not azp its asp and i say Assburger cause thats my 1st thought and im adhd too
06/29/2014 11:49 pm
experttacobear
!tfarcenim tenalp ot emoclew
read it backwards....
06/29/2014 11:39 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
Duckgod
Welcome to this magical land called PMC.
06/30/2014 7:17 am
Cheeyev
Thanks, but I'm not sure this is exactly magical without friendship. (No, I'm not a brony but I feel like I needed to make that reference)
gbg1101!tfarcenim tenalp ot emoclew
read it backwards....

Such oringinallity
very reverse
much trarcenim
But thanks for welcoming me as well.
guestdsAspergers, Autism, OCD
1: me too
2: see its not azp its asp and i say Assburger cause thats my 1st thought and im adhd too

Oh, uh, sorry..
EmpathyHealsWelcome! You sound honest and talented! It's good that you're ambitious. If you want to make some MC friend feel free to check out my server; I have lots of players your age, just click on my signature! Even if you don't visit, welcome to Planet MC, and I hope you have fun here!

Thank you so much for thinking I sound honest and talented (And of course welcoming me).. I think I'm none of those things, and I think it's bad to be self-ambitious since then my hopes and dreams will get crushed by Reality, and thanks for the offer.
spires33
Robot_ninja455Welcome, this is a cruel world, just get out of here, why yu still can!The admins chain us up!HELP!Just kiddin' Welcome Eli, and this is a heaven.

ya im do to be exacuted tomorow O.o oh welcome

There goes the ban hammer.. Sorry..
06/29/2014 11:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Vikana
Welcome. Can't wait to see you around.
06/29/2014 11:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Robot_ninja455
Welcome, this is a cruel world, just get out of here, why yu still can!The admins chain us up!HELP!Just kiddin' Welcome Eli, and this is a heaven.
06/30/2014 12:21 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
ya im do to be exacuted tomorow O.o oh welcome
06/29/2014 11:28 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pig
iSteveobrine
Welcome to PMC Eli ;D
06/29/2014 11:37 pm
Cheeyev
Thanks for saying that.. Actually, speaking of your username, I never thought Herobrine was creepy and evil, more as a misunderstood troublemaker.

Robot_ninja455Welcome, this is a cruel world, just get out of here, why yu still can!The admins chain us up!HELP!Just kiddin' Welcome Eli, and this is a heaven.

I forgot to mention that I'm concrete minded, so if you joke with me it can go horribly wrong.. and thanks, i sure hope it's the closest thing to the Aether..
VikanaWelcome. Can't wait to see you around.

Thanks for saying that..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome