1

Hello

Yachachi •8/1/14 9:26 pm
•
200
•
8/1/2014 9:37 pm
My Name is Yachachi
I'm to newbie on this forum.
Can I ask Questions.
1.How do I start?
Posted by
Yachachi
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Yachachi
• 08/01/2014 9:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I register on Minecraft.net
then I'll purchase minecraft or not.
1
Rice
• 08/01/2014 9:32 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Taco
I like your username.... Yachachi.....

Also if you are wanting to download minecraft you can get it at minecraft.net
1
ChaosExpert
• 08/01/2014 9:32 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Hello there!

YachachiDon't know where will I start.
There's still to download Minecraft or not?


What? You will need to download it off Minecraft.net
1
Yachachi
• 08/01/2014 9:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Don't know where will I start.
There's still to download Minecraft or not?
1
Karrfis
• 08/01/2014 9:27 pm
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan uwu uwu
depends what you want to start
1

Welcome