Hello!

beszt91's Avatar beszt9110/11/14 2:29 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 6
10/14/2014 2:46 pm
EmpathyHeals's Avatar EmpathyHeals
Hey, Planet Minecraft! My name is bestatpokemon151 (bestatpokemon in game). I joined this website back in July, but I couldn't get the notification email to sent until just recently (9-30-14). I just figured out how to make a new thread here by playing around a little bit, so that's why I just now made this thread. Here's a little about me.

I really love to build buildings, big or small, as I am pretty patient with building. I really love to make complex command block contraptions that work together to create stuff like mini-games, shops, colored announcements in the chat without the annoying [@] at the beginning like in /say, etc. in vanilla Minecraft WITHOUT mods or plugins! I also like making things like extreme (long) roller coasters and towns in creative mode. As for survival mode, I love to play natural survival without any changes or additions to the world like command block shops or scoreboards or anything, but sometimes I do like playing with extra stuff like command block shops and scoreboards. Thanks for reading, and if you have anything you would like me to make command block wise, comment or PM me. Thanks again!
beszt91
Level 23 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/14/2014 2:46 pm
Level 42 : Master Zombie
EmpathyHeals
Welcome! Your build style sounds intriguing, I like to hear about patience . It's a good virtue in building as it is in life in general. Feel free to stop by or stay a while on my servers, either way have a great stay at PMC!
10/14/2014 2:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
YOGFAN109
oh this is cool I have a Minecraft Upgrade Code and surprisingly it worked! I got it at (Ad link removed)
10/11/2014 6:52 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Pony
icestar96
Welcome! You Will Never Leave
10/11/2014 6:50 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Welcome!
10/11/2014 6:20 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
T11T22
Hello you and i have alot in common. sad thing is that i only browse this website instead of playing minecraft.
10/11/2014 5:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
alisha
bestatpokemon151Hey, Planet Minecraft! My name is bestatpokemon151 (bestatpokemon in game). I joined this website back in July, but I couldn't get the notification email to sent until just recently (9-30-14). I just figured out how to make a new thread here by playing around a little bit, so that's why I just now made this thread. Here's a little about me.

I really love to build buildings, big or small, as I am pretty patient with building. I really love to make complex command block contraptions that work together to create stuff like mini-games, shops, colored announcements in the chat without the annoying [@] at the beginning like in /say, etc. in vanilla Minecraft WITHOUT mods or plugins! I also like making things like extreme (long) roller coasters and towns in creative mode. As for survival mode, I love to play natural survival without any changes or additions to the world like command block shops or scoreboards or anything, but sometimes I do like playing with extra stuff like command block shops and scoreboards. Thanks for reading, and if you have anything you would like me to make command block wise, comment or PM me. Thanks again!

Hi :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome