Hello

LucianDev's Avatar LucianDev5/22/15 4:43 am
1 emeralds 173 8
5/22/2015 5:57 pm
YTCereal's Avatar YTCereal
Hello, everyone I've been on Planet MC for a while now, but realized I haven't made an introduction. So please allow myself, to introduce myself.

I'm LucianDev i'm 23 years of age and I'm a full time website developer, I've been doing website development for over 5 years, and not to long ago started doing it professional as a full time job, when before it was just like a hobby and something I enjoyed doing until I got really good at it, and was making a good bit of money from it.

Like I own TubersTalk.com which is an online community board, dedicated towards YouTube & YouTube Creators. The board as all the same categories as YouTube does when uploading your video, you can simply find the same categories where you online your videos on YouTube on the Forum, and could post your videos in the forum to let others find & watch. There is also a section for collaborations to find other YouTubers to make videos together. This website was dedicated to helping people get more views to their content, and maybe even more subscribers.

Another community, I am currently working on is a Gaming Network where they are going to be hosting many types of games, but I can't discuss much information about that as they are still in the works. Due to a disclosure agreement.

On a personal level, I enjoy spending time with my family. Riding dirt bikes / atvs, joy riding on my Harley Davidson, working on cars, and working on computers in general. I went to trade for for a year and while I was their I studied for Computer Networking and got certified for it, but mainly as I said before I just do website development now a days. and I live in the US and I'm a YouTube Creator.

Thanks for reading my introduction I hope you guys enjoyed it! Also if any of you guys are a YouTube Creator, or just someone who likes watching YouTube videos, you might find the community TubersTalk to be interesting & it's free to join.
LucianDev
Level 1 : New Miner