Hello!

Speedy's Avatar Speedy4/10/16 3:09 pm
1 emeralds 340 1
4/10/2016 9:11 pm
yoda473's Avatar yoda473
Hello! Upon trying to become more active here again, for the fact that I've never really thoroughly introduced myself to everyone, and for some of the newer members, I've decided to write a new introduction.

My name is Jack. I'm a 5'2 Caucasian male from a small town near Omaha, Nebraska. I have a mom and a dad, two little sisters, and a dog. I created my Minecraft account back in 2011, (though I'd played classic for a few months prior) and had a rather sick peaceful survival world I played on and off for a couple years.

I registered to Planet Minecraft on July 26th, 2013. As an illiterate 12-year old, I had my share of 'budder' blogs. Jack can confirm. Leveling up was like a drug. I literally spent all of my time making skins, being jealous of KnobleKnives, and getting way too excited about hitting the popular reel. Though I believe I began to significantly improve with my content over the following year or so. I placed up high in skin contests and became a judge for the Childhood Heroes skin contest.

After posting a few more skins I just sort of grew away from the community. Still posting a skin maybe once every 6 months, I was very inactive. There wasn't really anything fun about being on here. All my friends, and mostly all the skinning legends had left. The pop-reel had become flooded with teen skins. (I don't mind them, but what I do mind is that they take space off the charts from people who put a little more creativity into their skins.) I'd also just started to become way more socially active. I even considered posting a leaving thread several times.

So there's a little bit of a backstory. Now for the future: I'd really like to get a texture pack out, but to do that I have to consistently be able to work on one without quitting. (The opposite of what I do now.) I also want to start making skins and entering contests again since that was always a lot of fun.

Hope to see y'all around!
Speedy
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blob