3

Hello

zMocha •4/12/22 9:34 pm
•
68
•
4/13/2022 2:20 am
Nice to meet y'all. Though I've seen and known planetminecraft.com for years, I never bothered creating an account. While I'm not sure when exactly I started playing Minecraft, I've been around on my premium account since 2015 and recently have been trying to search challenge on anarchy servers.

My main reason for coming here was after being banned from Skindex after repeatedly deleting and uploading updates of my skin.. I'm not exactly sure what went wrong.. Might post builds and skins I make here, who knows.

👋👋👋

Posted by
zMocha
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

puananiila99
• 04/13/2022 2:20 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
hello,
i am Puanani Uilani, here to share some thoughts with you all MyFiosGateway Verizon

mobdro
1
Gigagleam
• 04/12/2022 11:29 pm
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Collective Explorer
Hi, welcome to Planet Minecraft! :)
1

Welcome