5

Hello!

LucaOrpellino •2/3/26 6:29 pm
•
113
•
2/4/2026 10:41 pm
My name is Luca and I'm Italian, I signed up on Planet minecraft to show my constructions that I do in my minecraft world. I'm 15 years old, for now I create both real life and self-invented things (made in my mind). I built a city (which in my opinion could be a capital), Then I built cruise ships and Disneyland (some things taken from real life and many things done in mind). For now this is just I can't wait to share my constructions.
Posted by
LucaOrpellino
Level 7 : Apprentice Builder
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Ryuunin
• 02/04/2026 10:41 pm
• Level 45 : Master Vampire Prince
Hi, welcome to pmc
3
IronPls
• 02/04/2026 11:14 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Server owner Gentlemen
Welcome to PMC! Hope you like it (*≧∇≦)ノ
2
Yuzukodo
• 02/04/2026 4:46 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Hello and welcome to Planet Minecraft!
Good luck with your future builds! (* ^ ω ^)
4
LucaOrpellino
• 02/04/2026 9:24 am
He/Him • Level 7 : Apprentice Builder
Thank you very much! ❤️
4
MakeMineMinecraft
• 02/03/2026 11:31 pm
He/Him • Level 13 : Journeyman Skinner Goblin
Sick!
2
DeepDarkDaddy
• 02/03/2026 11:05 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Hello. can't wait to see some of your builds.
2
ScotsMiser
• 02/03/2026 10:06 pm
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Hello 👋
3

Welcome