3
Hello
(I am speaking in bad grammar because everyone uses that.)
this is bad grammar
thiz iz gud gramer
Hello people of PMC. I am here to fix your grammar and spelling, correct untruthful statements, fix your profiles, and post content.
I will be stalking watching the Wall Posts page, searching for bad grammar and stuff.
Always make sure to use good grammar, or you will pay for using bad grammar.
That is all.
-- the best grammar correcter in the world
this is bad grammar
thiz iz gud gramer
Hello people of PMC. I am here to fix your grammar and spelling, correct untruthful statements, fix your profiles, and post content.
I will be stalking watching the Wall Posts page, searching for bad grammar and stuff.
Always make sure to use good grammar, or you will pay for using bad grammar.
That is all.
-- the best grammar correcter in the world
3
grammarly has some competition ig
I am 500 times better than gramerly.
Also, you misspelled "competition". It should be spelled "compehtihshun"
Also, you misspelled "competition". It should be spelled "compehtihshun"
ikr
