1

Hello, i'm new.

TheDogeWolf •3/25/14 5:26 am
•
349
•
3/26/2014 4:33 am
Hey guys, I have just joined and am a newbie.

I like to raid bases on factions and steal people's riches (he he!)
I HATE HATE HATE HATE pvp. Really, I hate PvP.
I like to play faction servers that give you the choice of no pvp or pvp on, or just
a pvp free server. Don't wanna lose enchanted diamond swords? Yeah.
Stuff i like
Raiding Factions (he he)
Dragons, Unicorns, the lot of mythology animals.
Doge. Really, doge makes me laugh and yah.
Stuff i hate
Bullies- Nobody likes bullies.
Advert Spam- The same advert popping up. Really annoying.
Cheaters and Hackers. .-. Really annoying as you know 030
And if you wanna know something not personal eg: fave minecraft server pl0x ask meh.
I like roblox too
Posted by
TheDogeWolf
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

MMCStudio360
• 03/26/2014 4:33 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe
Welcome dude hope you enjoy your stay here
IF you need technical help you can try contacting me
I think Lol
Best reply i made so far
1
TheDogeWolf
• 03/26/2014 4:23 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
THanks guys
1
TheUltimateArchitect
• 03/25/2014 8:59 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Blacksmith
Welcome! I hope you are able to find good advice, and a good server.
1
ThisIsntNath
• 03/25/2014 8:57 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Blockhead
Welcome to PMC. Knock yourself out.
1
Swift394
• 03/25/2014 8:40 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Welcome!
1
levi8george
• 03/25/2014 8:23 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Welcome to PMC! I hope you have lots of fun
1
SonicFan1011
• 03/25/2014 8:04 am
• Level 14 : Journeyman Baconator
You can enjoy doing whatever you want in Minecraft, but make sure you follow the PMC rules. As long as you follow PMC's rules, you should be fine. Enjoy PMC.
1
SomeonePrivate
• 03/25/2014 7:07 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Welcome to Planet Minecraft the place where you have to follow the rules or get banned xD
1
bigf
• 03/25/2014 5:38 am
• Level 25 : Expert Hunter
Um
Hi
My names Vikki
Sometimes Vik
And umm
Welcome to PMC

(Best reply evaaar)
1
TheDogeWolf
• 03/25/2014 5:34 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Im gonna make a mini faction raiding practise map for myself.
Lots of people raid.
Skydoesminecraft and his friends raid.
Everyone likes to raid bases sometimes.

One day ima raid the RICHEST BASE EVER!
Diamonds, Diamonds, Diamonds.
Yeahhhh.

1

Welcome