Hello, Planet Minecraft!

Scrumqty's Avatar Scrumqty4/7/20 4:43 pm
3 emeralds 143 5
4/8/2020 11:02 am
PoliticaLilyYT's Avatar PoliticaLilyYT
Hello, Planet Minecraft!

My name, or username, is Scrumqty and I've been a Minecraft-er for a very long time, but I've taken breaks here and there and I'm starting to get back into the game. Since my first time playing the game in a while, I've always had a thought in my head, "I should get closer to the community!" And I've pondered that thought for weeks and I've finally decided I'd create a Planet Minecraft account! I've already had a PMC account way back, but sadly, I've forgotten the password... but that's alright! I see this as a fresh start to indulge into the Minecraft community and become closer with the game.

Now, a little more about me: I'm a survivalist. I love playing on my survival world all of the time because I love seeing the progress I've made and all of the things that I've accomplished. I enjoy pretty much every aspect of this game, but I enjoy survival the most.

What do you expect to see on my profile? Pretty much everything! IRL, I enjoy drawing, so I would enjoy skin making, too! I would also enjoy map making and maybe I'll even develop a texture pack! Who knows!

This will be a rollercoaster of a ride, Minecraft-ers, but I'm going to enjoy every second of it.
Scrumqty
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter