Why hello there!

Hexx_'s Avatar Hexx_5/21/15 12:57 am
5/21/2015 8:00 am
YTCereal's Avatar YTCereal
Hello there, my name is Hexx [ or Hexxit, how ever you like ]. I've been playing minecraft basically since it came out. On the side note I love pvping and parkour. My old IGN was beccy89 and I knew so many people with that name lol.

Anyways, I like to draw anime while also working on realistic. As you can tell I draw anime which basically means I love watching it as well. Some of my favorite animes [ only some lol ] are One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Black Butler, World Trigger, Kuroko no Basket, and a bunch more.

Since I like to draw, I thought I would give creating skins a shot. I mostly only started to create skins because I couldn't find any good skins that were kinda of what I was thinking.

As an add on, I also like to play Hypixel. Its quite the fun server, so if you ever see me on there say hi xP [ Except I've kind of taken a break from playing minecraft so I prob wont be seen on there for a couple of weeks ]

I'm really bad at introducing myself, so hopefully I did ok this time. Well I'm off to go do whatever I usually do.
Hexx_
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja