Hellooo

Sanctus's Avatar Sanctus11/4/19 12:36 am
3 emeralds 273 3
11/5/2019 11:02 pm
AnyFireDog's Avatar AnyFireDog

Howdy!

 I'm v0mpy, and I also go by V!
  I used to play minecraft before all the horses and fancy dyes and took a bit of a hiatus! I returned to minecraft a few months ago! I have a preference for survival servers with a bit of difficulty and even in multiplayer I prefer to go solo. social interaction is stressful yo I tend to build my house in either the swamp or snowy mountain biome!

  My favorite games are Mhgen, MHW, and Dbd! I also like to draw and cook-making bread from scratch is my favorite thing to do- in my free time, and I'm trying to get back into making skins! I don't have a lot of experience with pixel art to be honest.

  I also like texture packs that are tastefully eerie, no over the top stuff, you know?

That's 'bout it!
Sanctus
Level 1 : New Explorer