8

Heyo!

zentoa •7/4/26 8:15 pm
•
56
•
7/6/2026 5:02 pm
Hi, I am zentoa and I am currently a builder for the city of Sequoia owned by Alpine1.

I specialize in realism and historical recreation, currently focusing on Scottish Architecture.



Currently planning to release any new project for free on pmc (I have uploaded one called xuankong if you want to nosy :P).



Anyways I hope to have some fun sharing my builds and looking at what other people have made, cause ik there are some insanely good builders here lol
Posted by
zentoa
Level 25 : Expert Cutesy Creeper Hugger
15

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Rocraften
• 07/06/2026 5:02 pm
He/Him • Level 50 : Grandmaster Crafter
Hello, I just checked a few of them out, they look awesome! Keep it up 🩵
2
ItzBlaaze
• 07/05/2026 9:40 am
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Blueberry Tank
Hello and welcome to Planet Minecraft, Zentoa! Your building experience sounds amazing, as well as the city you are working on! I hope your project is and will continue to, go well!
if you ever need help with navigating PMC, let me know!
3
ScotsMiser
• 07/05/2026 5:40 am
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Hello👋

Alba gu bràth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
3

Welcome