I'm notblueblob67

Ruunical's Avatar Ruunical8/21/18 11:59 am
2 emeralds 138 4
8/21/2018 4:30 pm
FireBellFairy's Avatar FireBellFairy
Hi there!

You probably don't know me, or anything about me! So why don't I introduce myself and tell you a bit about me.

To begin, I HATE IT when people question my name. I mean, I don't hate it hate it, but it can get on my nerves. Since I've said that, I might as well tell you where I got 'Blobs' from! So, when I was in year 1 or year 2 (Kindergarten or Grade 1 in U.S) I won an easter egg competitions (1st or 2nd place) with an egg called a BlueBlob. In my mind, and egg resembled a blob of some sort. And my favourite colour is blue (ENGLISH SPELLING OF FAVOURITE AND COLOUR...)! And that's how I made up the Blobs.

I also have a YouTube channel called Team Blob. Here's my latest video as of writing this post! (It's at the bottom of the post for some reason :/)

Also, if you think the Blobs is a good idea, tell me on the poll!

Things I'm currently working on is a texture pack for YouTube (I'll release a post talking about that) and I'm also working on a Island Survival Map (it will be custom made hopefully) and a few other things! That's all, peace!

Poll ended 08/24/2018 11:59 am.

Ruunical
Level 1 : New Network