Name: Firefly
Fav Colors: Purple, Black, Orange, and Green
Fandoms: HH, MLP, CRK, Minecraft Creepypastas, Furry, Warrior Cats, FNAF, PPT, Among Us
Breed: Cat
I’m a fictionkin(Zeezi from Hazbin Hotel is My Main)
Doubles can interact jus don’t be a jerk
i have audhd and rsd
I love making Minecraft skins
nintendo friend code: SW-0567-1489-4591
Fav Colors: Purple, Black, Orange, and Green
Fandoms: HH, MLP, CRK, Minecraft Creepypastas, Furry, Warrior Cats, FNAF, PPT, Among Us
Breed: Cat
I’m a fictionkin(Zeezi from Hazbin Hotel is My Main)
Doubles can interact jus don’t be a jerk
i have audhd and rsd
I love making Minecraft skins
nintendo friend code: SW-0567-1489-4591
7
07724 👋
Welcome to PMC :D
Hello and welcome to Planet Minecraft! Thanks for those facts about yourself!
interestingly similar name to me...
welcome to PMC!
welcome to PMC!
do you take skin requests?
If they’re a Creepypasta or horror, yes I do.
could you make a player skin of the character cawgnito for my palworld jam? he is meant to be scary!
Palworld Jam on Planet Minecraft
im also up to skin trades if that helps sweeten the deal!
heres his reference: #044 Cawgnito - Palworld - PC / Computer - The Models Resource
Palworld Jam on Planet Minecraft
im also up to skin trades if that helps sweeten the deal!
heres his reference: #044 Cawgnito - Palworld - PC / Computer - The Models Resource
