1

Introduction?!

Scorpionpie •12/24/13 12:56 pm
•
170
•
12/24/2013 9:33 pm
Hello PMC! I'm a minecraft user like you who enjoys building interactive builds! (minigames, redstone, maps) I have had minecraft since 1.7 and have played ever since! I was a bit younger when I first got it, but now I have been looking into the minecraft communities and sharing what I have done! Thanks if you have actually read this, I feel kinda awkward writing an introduction to myself, but hopefully you will be able to see more of me and my builds and I'll be able to interact with you guys more!
Posted by
Scorpionpie
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Antirainbow
• 12/24/2013 9:26 pm
• Level 48 : Master Dragon
Welcome to pmc!
1
vinyl-ripp
• 12/24/2013 4:37 pm
• Level 45 : Master Princess
1
wrxryuu
• 12/24/2013 4:31 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
Welcome to PMC
Almost all of us are crazy, but I'm sure you'll stand it
1
deleted02
• 12/24/2013 9:33 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Blockhead
Yes. Yes we are.
1
4377699683
• 12/24/2013 1:13 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Network
Welcome to PMC!

Hope you enjoy it here!
1
-Rusty-
• 12/24/2013 1:13 pm
• Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
Welcome sir, may all your socks never smell again!

And don't forget that rules button, you should read it!

~R
1
TheLacky
• 12/24/2013 1:08 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Unicorn
Welcome to PMC! Did you start in 1.7 beta? Or the recent update?
1

Welcome