13

Introduction

Bestkitten24 •8/11/26 1:32 pm history
•
56
•
9/10/2026 11:30 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Bestkitten24 and I'm new to PMC! I'm The_Legendery_Kitten's brother! I'm a furry and I like video games such as: Amung Us, Minecraft of course, Halo, and Animal Jam! If you sub to me, I'll sub back! I like drawing but I'm a beginner artist so please be nice to me! Also, I love worm on a string! Anyways, that's all!

I think I'll rickroll people, so be warned >:3
Posted by
Bestkitten24
Level 1 : New Miner
31

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

ScotsMiser
• 09/10/2026 11:30 pm
• Level 73 : Legendary Miner
Hello
👋

2
TechyMilk185868
• 08/14/2026 8:59 pm
He/Him • Level 17 : Journeyman Builder
Now everyone will never click on one of your yt links. Shouldn’t have said that you’d rickroll. Now everybody’s expecting it
1
R3VIVAL_086
• 08/14/2026 12:23 pm
He/Him • Level 60 : High Grandmaster Skinner
Welcome to PMC :D
4
ItzBlaaze
• 08/14/2026 11:59 am
He/Him • Level 37 : Artisan Blueberry Tank
Hello and welcome to Planet Minecraft! Glad to have you hear!

Great interests in my opinion, have a great time!
4
Turret64
• 08/11/2026 1:36 pm
He/Him • Level 36 : Artisan Kitten Nerd
Welcome to PMC :D

You might stay here for years, or quit after 6 months because of mental health issues :3

Hope you like it here!
8
JermLion
• 08/14/2026 12:23 pm
He/Him • Level 27 : Expert Nerd uwu
real
4
Bestkitten24
• 08/11/2026 1:39 pm
He/Him • Level 1 : New Miner
history
Lol, I'll think I'll stay here for a while!
5
TheeAgedGoblin
• 08/11/2026 1:36 pm
He/Him • Level 56 : Grandmaster Goblin Sus
hello! welcome to PMC! :D
7

Welcome