Minecraft Server [INTRESTED?]

Raivis90's Avatar Raivis903/29/15 12:12 pm
4/3/2015 2:52 pm
anonpmc52215's Avatar anonpmc52215
Hello i am buying a server and i just need some great people.

Dev: NEED 1
Admin: NEED 5
Mod: Need 6
Helper: NEED 3
Builder: NEED 2
Plugin Maker: 1/2

So basically all you need to have is great experience one of you rank choice and have Skype and be over 12 yr old if your only 11 then you can be only helper once you become 12 you can be making a new staff app.

Also make a app in here and later or soon ill add you on Skype that will mean you been accepted.

STAFF APP must include!

Name:
TimeZone:
Why shall we choose you?:
How will you help the server?:
If i player is Hacking,spamming,being rasim,and disrespect to staff what will you do?:
what is your experience on other servers?:
Any other info:

every each question must at least have 3/4 sentences.]

Thank you byee for now

This is Faction Server
Raivis90
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/03/2015 10:41 am
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
What's the difference between Developer and Plugin Maker?
04/03/2015 10:48 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
04/03/2015 10:36 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
MatronixPVP
Name: TheMCBros99, call me Matt
TimeZone: Eastern
Why shall we choose you?: I have vast knowledge of plugins, I have ran my own servers and many others. I can code plugins, and also install some.
How will you help the server?: I would like to be a dev, so I can help the server get plugins and people.
If i player is Hacking,spamming,being rasim,and disrespect to staff what will you do?: First warn, then mute, then temp ban.
what is your experience on other servers?: I have a dev on over 10 servers, not including my 20+ servers I have managed.
Any other info: Friendly guy looking to be a dev
04/03/2015 9:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
HammidFire
Name: HammidFire Aka Daniel

TimeZone: Eastern

Why shall we choose you?: I am both a skilled and friendly player. I am just, fair, and firm in times of disagreements, but I also have a good sense of humor and I connect well with others. I am also very responsible in positions of power, and rather than abusing it, I use my status to help those who need me.

How will you help the server?: As a staff member, I will help the sever by: Being friendly and kind to all those that join in order to create a pleasant playing environment, justly punishing anyone who decides to be distrustful, and I will always be willing to do anything I am told to do (Building, Monitoring, Welcoming etc.)

If i player is Hacking,spamming,being rasim,and disrespect to staff what will you do?:
If a player is hacking and being disrespectful, depending on the level of severity, I will give them a temp ban. This kick from the server will warn the player that we do not accept his behavior on our server. If when he/she returns, they still continue to be disruptive, It will result in a permanent ban from the server

what is your experience on other servers?: I have been a Head-Mod on a server called SwordCraft. After 5 months, I was promoted to Head-Admin because the pervious Head-Admin had to leave. The server ran for about a year, until the owner went off to college! At Sword-Craft, not only did I moderate and serve as head-admin, but I was also of the 3 people that built the entire spawn!

Any other info: I hope you consider me as a possible canidate! I do NOT care what position I have on the server! As long as I can help others! Thanks for reading all of this!!!!
04/03/2015 7:20 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
MoJo193
potato
04/03/2015 3:28 am
Level 21 : Expert Unicorn
Milobonesy
Name:milo
TimeZone:gmt
Why shall we choose you?:because im helpful and respectful and i dont take sides, also i can do alot of things well.
How will you help the server? building and making sure everyone is happy.
tell them to stop if they dont then ban them.
what is your experience on other servers?:i have built a spawn and a sky parkour on a server.
Any other info:i have only been accepted onto 1 server
04/03/2015 1:14 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
Jedib0y233
BTW im looking for the admin role.
04/03/2015 1:11 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
Jedib0y233
Name: Jedib0y233
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Why shall we choose you?: I'm a head Admin on a few other servers and i am always online for 6 hours straight.
How will you help the server?: I will help the server by reducing slurs, bullying and much more. i will also prevent any modders, hackers,etc. and will always be there to help others.
If i player is Hacking,spamming,Being racist,and disrespectful to staff what will you do?: like i stated above i will reduce the amount of the nonsense and will also put them on a warning. if they continue past the warning they will have a mute and then that follows a temp ban for 1 day and increases they more they contribute to the slurs.
what is your experience on other servers?: head mod, head admin, helper, co owner, owner
Any other info: i'm a feminist, i'm a LGBT(lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) supporter, i'm gay, and i like VIDEO GAMES!!!!
04/03/2015 12:56 am
Level 42 : Master Modder
Calopteryx
Admin/Mod/Helper
Name: Vinicius
TimeZone: Pst
Why shall we choose you?: I have previous experience on moderating not only in Mine craft, but on websites. I have dealt with a variety of people before, they ranged from attention seeking players to mature problem hunters. (Those people who create arguments for no apparent reason).
How will you help the server?: I'm able to advertise the server beyond planet minecraft to get a wider variety of players to join..
If i player is Hacking,spamming,being racism,and disrespect to staff what will you do?: Hacking = /ban (name), spamming - /mute (name), racism = /ban (name) I don't tolerate racism. Disrespectful = /tempmute (name), 2nd offence = /mute
what is your experience on other servers?: Back when ATL crackpack still had Flans guns mod I moderated a large anarchy server. We had people complaining everyday non-stop because people randomly: place force fields, nukes, spawn camp etc...
Any other info: I can program mods for minecraft and I can program in HTML (not so good at java-script yet, still learning)
04/03/2015 12:38 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
In case you're wondering, I code small plugins ONLY. I'm not a professional plugin dev.
04/03/2015 12:33 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
Name: Nathangrad
Applying for: Developer
TimeZone: GMT +0 Greenwich Mean Time
Why shall we choose you?: I've had a lot of experience developing many servers and setting up websites with forums, buycraft and voting sites on. I'm also quite quick and I can get your Factions server up and running in less than a week!
How will you help the server?: I'll install all the plugins needed and configure them. I'll also make a professional server website ( not with enjin ) with buycraft as well and also set up voting compatability.
If a player is hacking, spamming, being rasist, and disrespectful to staff, what will you do?: If a player was hacking, then I would give them an immediate ban and then e-mail you explaining what they did and that I banned them for it. If someone was spamming, I would give them a warning, then if they continue, I would mute them for 5 minutes. If they continue afterwards, a mute for 10 minutes, and going up by 5 minutes per time. If someone is being racist, there would be an immedate kick and if they continue, then a mute for 1 hour. If they continue, then tempban for a whole day. If someone is disrespectful to Staff, they'll get an immediate kick and then if they carry on, they would get a tempban for 20 minutes. Afterwards, they'd be tempbanned for 5 hours.
What is your experience on other servers?: I've been a developer on many other Servers and they've all paid me a very small fee as gratitude for me making their server for them. On request, I can give the IPs for some servers I developed and offer proof that I'm OP and not lying.
Any other info: I thank you for reading my applicationand I hope you consider me to be your Developer.

Please private message me if this has been accepted.

Regards,
Nathangrad
04/02/2015 11:48 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
04/02/2015 11:43 pm
Level 41 : Master Artist
SorcererParker
Name: HeyItsHitch
TimeZone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Why shall we choose you?: I think you should choose me because most people don't think staff are capable to react as fast as some people think, but I've been in the server community for 3 years, and I've seen it all.
How will you help the server?: I would help the server by being a mod and helping the people who want to play Minecraft whenever they need me.
Hacking: Ask not to hack and temp-ban for 2 hours for hacking.
Spamming: Ask not to spam if it is harmful to other players, then mute them.
Racism: I would mute, no question. Racism should not be allowed on any Minecraft server.
Disrespectful: Depending on how they act to me or other staff, I would either mute or kick the player.
what is your experience on other servers?: I worked on McMagic, McParks, Pixel Vacation and Parkitechs - all Minecraft Theme Park servers.
Any other info:
04/02/2015 11:31 pm
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
04/03/2015 11:29 am
Level 31 : Artisan Lad
PieHoletheepic
Would join the server if he/she was an Admin ;3
04/03/2015 11:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
Dude, if I knew you'd apply for staff I would've taken you like 2 years ago.

Please be staff on my server!

Add me on Skype: Explicint

My IP is hub.explicint.com
04/03/2015 2:52 pm
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
04/03/2015 11:22 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
Self advertising!!!
04/02/2015 11:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Trapezoid
Is Skype required? I do not have skype, but I would be grateful if you would consider my application. Thank you!

Real name: My first name is Ali. I will not share my full name for safety reasons.

Minecraft username: My minecraft username is PenguinPlayz_

Timezone: I currently live in the Central timezone. (Texas)

Why should we choose you?: Although I do not have much experience as a staff member, I always try to keep the chat kid friendly, no matter what server I am on. Also, I am a christian, so I am very sensitive when it comes to cursing/swearing and sexual immaturity. I am a homeschooler so I have plenty of time to play whenever I am needed.

How will you help the server: As I stated earlier, I am very strict on chat maturity, so I will do my best to keep this server as mature and enjoyable as it can be.

If a player is hacking, spamming, or being disrespectful to staff, what would you do: First, I would most likely begin with a kind but stern response, such as "Please be respectful, as there are many on this server who do not approve of your actions." If they continue to act like they were, I would most likely give them a last warning before kicking them. If I am forced to kick them, the next steps would be in the following order. Another kick, temporary ban, longer ban, permanent ban.

Age: At the time of this application I am fifteen. (February 22nd, 2000)

Other: Thank you for reading my application. I appreciate you considering it even if I do not own a skype.
03/29/2015 1:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
Name: Trollz4Lolz
Time Zone: central
Why shall we choose you?: I am an experienced staff member. I have an awesome attitude when it comes to helping others as-well. I can also build and be funny. When you accept me I will be the best I am able to be.
How will you help the server?: By building and helping with commands. I can be on allot and also being responsible with op.
If i player is Hacking,spamming,being racist,and disrespect to staff what will you do?: I would calmly and kindly ask them to stop, if they don't then I would mute them for five minutes and if they still don't then I will kick them saying "This is your last warning, If you keep on then it will be a Temp-Ban" and If they keep on I would temp-ban them for five hours.
what is your experience on other servers?: I am an admin on one server. and also when my friends over Skype contact me saying they are making a server then they say that they would choose me.
Any other info: I do like apples . And if I am not accepted then I hope you do well with the server.

every each question must at least have 3/4 sentences.]
03/29/2015 12:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
MinecraftSpazz
Name: Braydon
TimeZone: Central
Why shall we choose you?: You should choose, me because, i used to be a server owner for a fairly decent server size, 50/75 people online most of the time.
How will you help the server?: i can help with building spawn, and other great stuff
If i player is Hacking,spamming,being rasim,and disrespect to staff what will you do?: first you ask them to stop, if its being Racist or disrespecting staff, but say they are hacking, (X-ray or Fly) give them a 2 week ban
what is your experience on other servers?: i used to own a server, i was mod on a few other servers, and a admin on another.
Any other info: Im hoping to become an Admin

-Karb8r
03/29/2015 12:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
LazerCreeper123
Name: Ethan
TimeZone: Central Time
Why shall we CHOOSE you?: I have had experience with being staff before on other servers and I want to help out.
How will you help the SERVER?: I will help people if they have any problems or just need help in general
If i player is Hacking,spamming,being rasim,and disrespect to staff what will you do?: I would briefly explain the rules then ban or kick them depending on what they did.
what is your experience on other servers?: I own a Minecraft server and have been staff before on other servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome