1

I'm new

_Build_R_ •10/12/13 4:46 am
•
656
•
10/14/2013 4:24 am
Hello all the minecrafters out there! I am a new member to Planet Minecraft, I am wondering if anyone out there would like to do stuff with me? thanks.
Posted by
_Build_R_
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

25

toofgib
• 10/14/2013 4:24 am
• Level 27 : Expert Mountaineer
welcome on pmc!

as you may know you can upload projects/skins/servers/mods/texturepacks.
you can also write blogs or join contests. but before you do make sure you will do it the good way. click here for more info...

you allready found the forums. you can also use them to ask questions or to create your own discussions about minecraft. and you can also make friends by creating your own contest or by joining groups. click here if you want to know more about how you have to use the forums.

if you just need a break you can go into chat. if you want to know how you can use it you just have to look above it.

if you have furter questions about the site you can create a forum post.
a better way to ask a questions is to send a private message to a moderator.


i hope you will enjoy your time on pmc.
1
Glitch_Vortex
• 10/14/2013 4:16 am
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
welcome to PMC
1
googiespage
• 10/14/2013 3:33 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Welcome to planet minecraft! My account is not new, but I haven't really used it. It seems like a great site. I have gotten a lot of members to my server through here!
1
MightyMurphy
• 10/12/2013 6:54 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Welcome! There are loads of people here at minecraft ready to try new things!
1
anonpmc1206640
• 10/12/2013 5:20 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1
AutumnFyre
• 10/12/2013 5:12 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Welcome to PMC! If you want someone "to do stuff with", I could invite on some servers I like to play on, or something. I am a girl, though, so if you're a guy you probably won't be interested... but hey, if you are, feel free to pm me
1
Jpottkotter15
• 10/12/2013 4:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hi I will be willing to work together
Welcome!
1
k2kr3w
• 10/12/2013 12:20 pm
• Level 11 : Journeyman Pokémon
Feel free to join my server

-[Snip: Don't advertise on other users threads]-
1
keldeo_10
• 10/12/2013 12:12 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
Welcome! Hope you enjoy
1
Unnumbered Tears
• 10/12/2013 11:19 am
• Level 32 : Artisan Artist
Welcome to PMC! I hope you enjoy your stay
1
Captain_Skrillex
• 10/12/2013 10:52 am
• Level 1 : New Architect
Welcome if you would like to build or something else you can pm me i like to make stuff so i'm open for projects
1
Shadow4155
• 10/12/2013 10:49 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
welcome


1
aman207
• 10/12/2013 10:40 am
• Level 40 : Master Cake
Welcome to the community!

Be sure to read the submission guidelines here
submission-guidelines-updated-november-24th-2012-t40929.html
And the general rules here:
planetminecraft-rules-guidelines-upd-nov-2012-t1040.html

Hope you enjoy your stay!
1
Eeirail
• 10/12/2013 10:09 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer

PMC Rules & Guidelines.
A friendly suggestion would be to check those out before you get started to better suit your stay
If you have any questions revolving the rules you can always ask The Moderation Team.
Also, if you are interested in becoming more involved with the community, you can always talk to the users and mods in The Chat.

I hope Your stay is long and flourishing.
1
Ludicrous
• 10/12/2013 10:15 am
They/Them • Level 69 : High Grandmaster Senpai
My god Eeirail, you surpassed the Xoyjaz intro
1
Eeirail
• 10/12/2013 12:04 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
I don't recall him ever having a styled introduction..
1
Ludicrous
• 10/12/2013 12:13 pm
They/Them • Level 69 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Nah, like his welcome hi to people who say they're new in chat.
1
ThisIsntNath
• 10/12/2013 5:58 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Blockhead
gray2899Join my server.ip:69.160.47.208:30594
I will op you.For those who join.


The server's down...
1
poplawler
• 10/12/2013 5:51 am
• Level 26 : Expert Ninja
gray2899Join my server.ip:[iphere]
I will op you.For those who join.


Post this elsewhere.
1
poplawler
• 10/12/2013 5:03 am
• Level 26 : Expert Ninja
welcome
1
bigf
• 10/12/2013 4:59 am
• Level 25 : Expert Hunter
Wassup?
1
silorne
• 10/12/2013 4:54 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Welcome to pmc hope you have a great time! Also what do you mean by stuff, Can you be slightly more specific?
1
Max James
• 10/12/2013 4:49 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman System
Welcome to PMC! Enjoy your stay!
1
Ludicrous
• 10/12/2013 4:48 am
They/Them • Level 69 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Welcome to Planet minecraft =) We hope to see your contributions and future activity on the site. Take your time to read the rules and have a great time =) Need any help? just ask
1
VeryMadCrafter
• 10/12/2013 4:48 am
• Level 70 : Legendary Meme
HEY!
1

Welcome