[Introduction] Silverdragon

Silverdragon27's Avatar Silverdragon273/26/14 6:03 pm
1 emeralds 220 8
3/26/2014 7:04 pm
Silverdragon27's Avatar Silverdragon27
Hello everyone! I'm Silverdragon27! I am a very expierienced Minecrafter who loves to play mini-games. I am an amazing parkourer and pretty good at PvP (my specialty type of game is spleef). My favorite server his Hypixel's server. In that server, is my favorite mini-game, Bow Spleef, which I have 700 wins on. I am also looking to be Recruited as a Staff Member/Moderator on a server(s) that I see has potential or, if it is already doing great (Which I will post a topic about soon). I tend to keep calm and mature (but I do like to joke around once in a while )for one of my goals is to set the example for Minecrafters worldwide. It feels great to join this amazing community!!! If you have any questions PLEASE ask!!!

Sincerely,
Silverdragon27
Silverdragon27
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2014 6:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
O-O
We are happy to have you! A new member to the PMC family! If you feel like someone is giving you trouble, don't hesitate to contact a Mod like Azie! Though I don't have any power, and I don't have authority, I'm definitely here to help too!
03/26/2014 7:04 pm
Silverdragon27
Glad to know! Thanks
03/26/2014 6:32 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
Welcome! Make sure you check out every part of this site; believe me, every part is unique and amazing in its own way.
03/26/2014 6:35 pm
Silverdragon27
Great! I will be wandering a around for a little bit seeing what's happening
03/26/2014 6:18 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Welcome to the site!

Please keep in mind that we don't allow server ads outside of the Servers section, even if you're just saying you like that server. You original post has been edited because of this. Also, if you have something to add, please edit your original post instead of making a new reply. The reply you made is considered a "bump" which is not allowed unless 24 hours has passed since the last post in the thread, including your original post, was made.

Before you start regular use of PMC, please give our rules a read. I know there's quite a lot there, so I'd recommend starting with the sections that correspond the areas of the site you'll be using most often. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM a member of the staff team. All that aside, I hope you have a great time on the site and we hope to see great things from you!
03/26/2014 6:23 pm
Silverdragon27
Oh... So sorry I thought it was allowed. I will make sure to read through it more thoroughly now! Thanks for the heads up! I realized about the bump afterwards. I thought I was editing I'm glad I learned about this early!
03/26/2014 6:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
O-O
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here, just as much as I do!
03/26/2014 6:18 pm
Silverdragon27
I do too! It seems like a nice place
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome