1

HI THERE :P

NightHavocEvan •1/12/14 8:05 pm
•
474
•
1/18/2014 8:37 am
Name's NightHavoc
I Run What I Like To Call An "Experimental" Server, As It Has Many Unusual Plugins.
I've Been Minecrafting For About 2-3 Years Now

What're Some Of Your Favorite Parts Of Minecraft?
Posted by
NightHavocEvan
Level 15 : Journeyman System
8

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

PimpedBlock
• 01/18/2014 8:37 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Welcome to Planet Minecraft!
1
NightHavocEvan
• 01/17/2014 9:34 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman System
Thank You All!
I love minecraft in general, but I think my favorite feature..
Has to be..
The fact that u can mod it so much between plugins/mods, you can truly create a world unlike any other! XD
1
Suord
• 01/15/2014 4:27 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Welcome!
1
Dogz9221
• 01/15/2014 12:40 am
• Level 28 : Expert Architect
Building and the times where you find amazing land structures.
1
GG50
• 01/15/2014 12:37 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Toast
I love the cannibalism.
1
Minuscraft
• 01/15/2014 12:36 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Welcome to the forums
1
NightHavocEvan
• 01/14/2014 5:37 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman System
So What'd You Think Of It?
1
laish
• 01/12/2014 8:11 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Oh lol
1
NightHavocEvan
• 01/12/2014 8:07 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman System
It's In My Signature
But Here, 208.104.166.18:25565
1
laish
• 01/12/2014 8:06 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
Cool. What is the ip?
1

Welcome