1

So, uh, Hi! :3

FIdoQuinn •10/26/12 11:36 am
•
355
•
11/5/2012 4:44 pm
I've been visiting PMC a lot but just officially made my own account. :3 SO, HI! ^-^
Posted by
FIdoQuinn
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
28

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

12

NarwhalZomb13
• 11/05/2012 4:44 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Unicorn
welcome!!
1
FIdoQuinn
• 11/05/2012 4:24 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Dragon
HI! Thank you! c: I love this site so much.
1
CherryAkuma
• 11/05/2012 3:57 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Procrastinator
Heya! Welcome~ :3
1
alexbeast12
• 11/05/2012 2:56 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Geek
FIdoQuinnAlex, thank you so much for that link!


Mhmm, anytime.
1
FIdoQuinn
• 11/05/2012 1:22 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Alex, thank you so much for that link!

Jacob, Same here! xD I think people are mad at me when they don't use them. ._. lol.

Everyone else, ello ello ello!
1
Jacob1827
• 10/27/2012 9:34 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I only read this post because there was a ":3" in the title xD People that use faces always seem to be more interesting and fun to talk to
1
alexbeast12
• 10/26/2012 3:04 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Geek
Well welcome to Planet Minecraft! If you need any help with anything at all, feel free to beam a PM to a moderator or I! Here is a VERY useful forum post!

welcome-tothe-forums-t125242.html
1
Jetthebuizel
• 10/26/2012 11:47 am
• Level 46 : Master Gent
Hello and welcome to PMC. I hope you like it here. Peace out bro!
-Jetthebuizel
1
BlackHawk185
• 10/26/2012 11:42 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
I just noticed that THAT < < < kinda gives away I'm not spanish.
1
Korigon
• 10/26/2012 11:42 am
• Level 27 : Expert Network
Hello and welcome to PMC!
1
BlackHawk185
• 10/26/2012 11:40 am
• Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Hola. Bienvenido al Planeta Minecraft!
1
craftguy67
• 10/26/2012 11:39 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
lol
1

Welcome