1

Hi! ^^

Aysio •8/1/13 3:16 pm
•
1k
•
8/14/2013 5:35 am
Hi guys,

I'm Aysio and since i'm new here i thought i would say hi ^^
I have been on minecraft since early beta and loved it ever since i first played it
It got to be one of my favorite games of all time! ^^

I'm looking forward to meeting new people, finding new servers and using new texture packs :3

Thanks for reading :3
~Aysio
Posted by
Aysio
Level 1 : New Miner
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

63

doofdoof67
• 08/13/2013 6:34 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Hey there and welcome
1
Aysio
• 08/14/2013 5:35 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey doof!
And thank you ^^
1
Cutiebanhof
• 08/13/2013 6:27 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Welcome to PMC Aysio!
Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cutiebanhof ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1
Aysio
• 08/14/2013 5:34 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thank You so much ^^
I will!
~Aysio
1
GG50
• 08/05/2013 11:37 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Toast
I NEED PREMIUM
Better use that URL.
1
SlimeTheMcer
• 08/05/2013 11:29 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
-snip-
1
Fanjawi
• 08/05/2013 4:43 am
• Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Welcome to PMC, Aysio.
Hope you enjoy your stay here as much as you can, with the community.
Please make sure you read the main, submission posting, forum and chat rules, as all of those will help you to get away from trouble.
But most importantly, have fun! ^-^
1
Aysio
• 08/13/2013 6:19 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thank you so much.
So sorry for late reply.
~Aysio
1
Fanjawi
• 08/13/2013 6:20 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Aha, you're welcome.
And no problem.
1
MTX1996
• 08/05/2013 4:39 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Explorer
Heyo! Welcome to Planet Minecraft!
1
Aysio
• 08/13/2013 6:20 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks.
Sorry for late reply :/
1
kidpaler
• 08/05/2013 3:00 am
• Level 25 : Expert Ranger
Welcome to PMC.
1
Aysio
• 08/05/2013 4:32 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks ^^
1
CreeperSoul23
• 08/02/2013 3:40 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
wanna have a skin battle aysio?
1
Aysio
• 08/05/2013 2:50 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
A skin battle? what is this?
1
Leoshocker720
• 08/01/2013 7:04 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Enjoy your stay here
1
Aysio
• 08/02/2013 3:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will thanks!
1
zipnwizz
• 08/01/2013 4:55 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
k start a Thread
1
CreeperSoul23
• 08/01/2013 4:57 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
dude what theme?
1
zipnwizz
• 08/01/2013 5:00 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
ummm Sea Animals
1
CreeperSoul23
• 08/01/2013 4:53 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
yeah lvl 5
1
LBUlises1
• 08/01/2013 4:52 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Welcome!
1
Aysio
• 08/02/2013 3:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thank you ^^
1
zipnwizz
• 08/01/2013 4:51 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
one more question how do i get like the skinning class??
1
CreeperSoul23
• 08/01/2013 4:53 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
till lvl 2 or 3,4,5 or something
1
zipnwizz
• 08/01/2013 4:50 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Fine but i just started skinning No Hate
1
CreeperSoul23
• 08/01/2013 4:48 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
at my about me page now xD[/quote]
Lol okay fine I'll sub you.... On one condition....[/quote]
I already Diamond every one of your Submissions
I Signed up for Survivalz and im making a Sig for it [/quote]
Woah woah woah..my condition was to do a skin battle with meh or a draw battle.... Hahahahahaha [/quote]
you do know i skin on my phone right [/quote]
Yeah,
1
zipnwizz
• 08/01/2013 4:44 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
CreeperSoul23
zipnwizz
CreeperSoul23my bro loves angel beats.
Creepah How you doing look at my about me page now xD

Lol okay fine I'll sub you.... On one condition....

I already Diamond every one of your Submissions
I Signed up for Survivalz and im making a Sig for it [/quote]
Woah woah woah..my condition was to do a skin battle with meh or a draw battle.... Hahahahahaha [/quote]
you do know i skin on my phone right
1
CreeperSoul23
• 08/01/2013 4:37 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
my bro loves angel beats.[/quote] Creepah How you doing look at my about me page now xD[/quote]
Lol okay fine I'll sub you.... On one condition....
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 4:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
XxDat_Sugar_KittyxXWelcome to Planet Minecraft!
Read the rules and have fun


Me kitty kat. meow


Okay thank you ^^ It seems cats are now able to use computers??
1
XxDat_Sugar_KittyxX
• 08/01/2013 4:17 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Welcome to Planet Minecraft!
Read the rules and have fun


Me kitty kat. meow
1
CreeperSoul23
• 08/01/2013 3:41 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Creeper
Welcome to PMC! I hope you like it here! And someday I just know you are going to be addicted to PMC like me.
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I hope i do too! and i bet i will XD
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
zHunter
AysioHi guys,

I'm Aysio and since i'm new here i thought i would say hi ^^
I have been on minecraft since early beta and loved it ever since i first played it
It got to be one of my favorite games of all time! ^^

I'm looking forward to meeting new people, finding new servers and using new texture packs :3

Thanks for reading :3
~Aysio


Welcome to PMC!


Thanks a lot!
1
zipnwizz
• 08/01/2013 3:33 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Hey Welcome to PMC make sure you read the guidelines if you post anything. Also check out the TP Sworp Its Cartoony if you like that kind of TP. and check out this page http://achievecraft.com/ to get a Signature like mine.. And Stay a While
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thanks alot zip
1
MisterJadey
• 08/01/2013 3:26 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AysioHi guys,

I'm Aysio and since i'm new here i thought i would say hi ^^
I have been on minecraft since early beta and loved it ever since i first played it
It got to be one of my favorite games of all time! ^^

I'm looking forward to meeting new people, finding new servers and using new texture packs :3

Thanks for reading :3
~Aysio


Welcome to PMC!
1
Star
• 08/01/2013 3:24 pm
She/Her • Level 51 : Grandmaster Cowboy Cowboy
Heller, and welcome.
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:34 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Heller to you too ^^ thank you
1
madisonjack01
• 08/01/2013 3:24 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Unicorn
Welcome to planet minecraft ^-^ hope you enjoy it here great community and great staff members the forums is always here when you need it 24/7 but do not abuse the forums enjoy planet minecraft and welcome
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Why thank you madison ^^
good to know :3
I wont abuse forums but i will enjoy my time here ^^
1
madisonjack01
• 08/01/2013 3:34 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Unicorn
A lot of random stuff on the forums to be honest from some people just warning you :L
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:36 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I havent really been on much forums so i have no idea what to expect. Thanks for giving me a warning ^^
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Why thank you madison ^^
good to know :3
I wont abuse forums but i will enjoy my time here ^^
1
Hollask
• 08/01/2013 3:22 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Princess
Welcome to planet minecraft, the best site not on Earth.
1
TheBoss0260
• 08/02/2013 4:27 pm
• Level 37 : Artisan Ninja
lol i see what you did there XD
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:28 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Thank you, if its not the best site on earth. then where is it the best site o_o
1
Hollask
• 08/01/2013 3:35 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Princess
On the planet of minecraft I assume, but I could be wrong.
1
Aysio
• 08/01/2013 3:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hmm, we may never know.
1
XxUnKnOwNxX51
• 08/01/2013 3:19 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Heya, welcome to PMC.
1

Welcome