1

Hi!

ArmedGamer •5/18/15 12:48 pm
•
138
•
5/18/2015 1:51 pm
Helloooo my name is ArmedGamer and I paln to be awesome! at the moment I am:
A.loving minecraft
B.working on two servers
C. working on a mod.
yeah!
Posted by
ArmedGamer
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

serdarminecraft
• 05/18/2015 1:51 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
Yeah welcome.
1
Vigri
• 05/18/2015 1:16 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
ExplicintNetwork
ArmedGamerHelloooo my name is ArmedGamer and I paln to be awesome! at the moment I am:
A.loving minecraft
B.working on two servers
C. working on a mod.
yeah!

Nice grammar

NOT

Same with yours.
1
RealSilk
• 05/18/2015 1:12 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ArmedGamerHelloooo my name is ArmedGamer and I paln to be awesome! at the moment I am:
A.loving minecraft
B.working on two servers
C. working on a mod.
yeah!

Nice grammar

NOT
1
TheOfficialNano
• 05/18/2015 1:03 pm
She/Her • Level 76 : Legendary Magical Girl War Lord
1

Welcome