Well...My intro

Animatrix's Avatar Animatrix3/2/12 4:59 pm
1 emeralds 319 9
3/2/2012 5:30 pm
Animatrix's Avatar Animatrix
I remembered that I never did do an official one of these. So here it is! you may know me already, through chat or the forums, but you're still gonna have to endure my Intro.

So, about me.
I'm 14., although my voice sounds deeper,especially on camera. I'm kinda tall, pale but with dark hair and eyes. My personality is easy going, not easly annoyed and i don't often lose my temper, but I do like to provoke arguents, and prevail at word-games. I'm kinda dark, though, with a dirty/internet sense of humour. If I offend you, tell me and i'll stop.
Likes - Pizza, video games (RPGs mostly) Challenging books, ENERGY DRINKS!
Music- Of every genre, but mostly meat. I don't like really easy to make, or unskillful music, like Dubstep or Nu-Metal.
Dislikes- Racism, ignorance, sexism, attention hoars, dishonesty, betrayal. If you do/have done/ follow any of these, GTF out of my intro thread.

Anyway, that's about me. Hey y'all.
Animatrix
Retired Moderator
Level 25 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2012 5:10 pm
Animatrix
I do know it. Thank you.

And I only bumped once, *sticks out tongue*
03/02/2012 5:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Enderdragon
delet_this
Yes, BUT the first post you made, aka the main thread, was posted only 6 minutes before you made a bump. IN YOUR FACE!!! lol.... :3
03/02/2012 5:21 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
The best way to deal with someone bumping excessively would be to report it rather than posting about it, while its frowned upon to post a thread then bump within the first hour or so its not against the rules, if he had done a third post within the hour it would have been.

Animatrix could you please not bump that early, kind of a waste of a bump since there is the last 20 post reel.
03/02/2012 5:30 pm
Animatrix
Sure. Lovely welcome speech, btw. I needed that.
03/02/2012 5:18 pm
Animatrix
No, the thread start was a start, the bump was later. 1=1. Do the math.
03/02/2012 5:19 pm
delet_this
Lol, first of all i feel so dumb for fighting in the first place xD, SECOND OF ALL why do you need to bump this anyways, and really- is bumping after 6 minutes really worth it?
03/02/2012 5:08 pm
delet_this
Welcome (I guess)! BTW just remember that bumps can only be used every 24 hours! :p just saying.
03/02/2012 5:06 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Roran234
AnimatrixI remembered that I never did do an official one of these. So here it is! you may know me already, through chat or the forums, but you're still gonna have to endure my Intro.

So, about me.
I'm 14., although my voice sounds deeper,especially on camera. I'm kinda tall, pale but with dark hair and eyes. My personality is easy going, not easly annoyed and i don't often lose my temper, but I do like to provoke arguents, and prevail at word-games. I'm kinda dark, though, with a dirty/internet sense of humour. If I offend you, tell me and i'll stop.
Likes - Pizza, video games (RPGs mostly) Challenging books, ENERGY DRINKS!
Music- Of every genre, but mostly meat. I don't like really easy to make, or unskillful music, like Dubstep or Nu-Metal.
Dislikes- Racism, ignorance, sexism, attention hoars, dishonesty, betrayal. If you do/have done/ follow any of these, GTF out of my intro thread.

Anyway, that's about me. Hey y'all.

Haha, well... Welcome to PMC! Its a wonderful place and I hope you already know this.
03/02/2012 5:05 pm
Animatrix
...subtle bump is subtle....
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome