Xbox gamer girl

jelibe's Avatar jelibe11/17/13 9:06 am
1 emeralds 384 7
11/18/2013 4:16 am
jelibe's Avatar jelibe
Hi, I'm Jelibe from Lancashire, England and I love playing MC. My son got me into this and while he blows everything up with his mates, I love to build. I'm currently yearning for a community server on xbox where we can build together, so here I am in the hopes that a brave soul on here has one that we can all play together on
jelibe
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jelibe
11/18/2013 4:16 am
Thanks for the warm welcome fellow gamers
jelibe
11/18/2013 4:15 am
JDF2 That was an incredible story. I left a comment in the forum you posted that to here.

We are just at the start of our ASC story, having just had the diagnosis a couple of weeks back. He's an incredible little boy of 7. He doesn't scream or lash out (as yet) and he's a good boy in school. He too has writing difficulties in holding the pen/pencil and English is a bane for him right now, but his maths is coming on very well.
He's very literal in his understanding of the world and like science and building things. I think that's why he likes minecraft; terraria (sp?), even farming sim! He does like stuff that blasts things too
I think that even though practising things like English in the written format is a right royal pain for some, it's still essential to keep practising. Predictive text and dictionaries on our laptops/computers/pads can make us lazy. It's also really handy too, but your doing really well (your story proves it). I for one, am very proud and look forward to reading more of your work.
aman207
11/17/2013 11:06 am
Level 40 : Master Cake
Welcome to the community!

Hope to see you around the forums!
11/17/2013 10:55 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Does it matter how she says it or what she calls her self?

(Thats all im going to say on that subject I don't want a flame war starting)

I think that having your son get you into it is pretty cool. My mom just gets dizzy/not able to watch it when I show her minecraft.(Or really any game...)

As I read on your profile of your son having Aspergers:
I just want to say I have Aspergers my self and its literally the most annoying thing at times. But it gets better, Im in Highschool right now and if my school didn't have school iPads I believe I would have a breakdown every day.(I hate writing with a a pencil, its just how I am.) The thing that I hate the most though is: Some teachers still make us write on paper(Like in english) If I didn't have my IEP I wouldn't last.

But the days I do have a break down, I just wish I could forget it all. I wish I could just restart that day, but I know I can't and that its over and done.
The days I don't have one are the best days I could imagine...

Going back to stuff I hate:
One teacher called the principal because of my story I wrote, It wasn't that bad.(Its fictional): myself-and-the-future-short-story-t327176.html
That teacher will forever be my least favorite...

Just wanted to get my feelings out, It felt good.
vaxivop
11/17/2013 10:42 am
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
Reinforces the stereotypical "gamer girl" mentality the internet and society has.

To put it another way, have you ever heard someone say "i am a gamer boy"?
jelibe
11/17/2013 10:05 am
why ever not?
vaxivop
11/17/2013 9:53 am
Level 47 : Master Spelunker
Please don't post "xbox gamer girl" just post "xbox gamer"...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome