1

Animators Needed [PAID]

bvgamer33 •12/26/13 12:28 am
•
230
•
12/26/2013 10:48 pm
ello I want an animation like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnxCZF-z6t4 with me in it. I also am in need of an animator for a Minecraft Song. In return I can pay you a reasonable fee or give you a shoutout on my Youtube channel which has 180+ subscribers.
Posted by
bvgamer33
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
11

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Exurbia
• 12/26/2013 10:48 pm
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
Locked. Do not offer to pay for services on PMC
1
faredx
• 12/26/2013 7:18 am
• Level 22 : Expert Architect
Offering money for services aren't allowed on this forums, try minecraftforums for that sort of thing
1
kiki_vakama
• 12/26/2013 3:44 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
No one is going to do this for you, trust me. Or if he does, the quality would be terrible.
1
bvgamer33
• 12/26/2013 9:10 am
• Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
I just got an offer from a guy on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheIronmaski
1

Welcome