1

Buildng requests

food99 •1/25/12 11:33 pm
•
282
•
1/28/2012 10:19 pm
i am taking building requests.
send me a pic of it and ill try to make it.
Posted by
food99
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
6

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

18

food99
• 01/26/2012 4:28 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Hey soz im real buzy cant make and buildings at the moment
1
vando95
• 01/26/2012 12:48 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
can u make me a this castle castle plz http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=castl ... cBA&zoom=1
1
Legoguy88
• 01/26/2012 12:41 am
• Level 1 : New Crafter
1
asdfjkajksjgf
• 01/26/2012 12:13 am
• Level 24 : Expert Artist
I cant get world edit. idk how to use it...
1
990TUT
• 01/26/2012 12:12 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
1
food99
• 01/26/2012 12:07 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
Hey can some of u guys look at my profile and sub or vote?
1
trickett
• 01/26/2012 4:36 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will
1
food99
• 01/28/2012 10:19 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
thx
1
food99
• 01/26/2012 12:06 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
cutielaurenie yea get world edit i cant really make domes eaither
1
food99
• 01/26/2012 12:06 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
990tut can i have a pic of back?
1
asdfjkajksjgf
• 01/26/2012 12:02 am
• Level 24 : Expert Artist
I want a large glass dome. I suck at building glass domes. I really want a biiig one, 10 blocks tall. (before it starts centering to the middle)
Make it on superflat. Once you finish the dome, Dont do anything else. Because I'm going to make a dome survival, And I really just want a dome. (you spawn in middle. Place 4 blocks to indicate middle.)
1
hunterbeebe
• 01/26/2012 12:04 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Hunter
World Edit, Get it
1
food99
• 01/25/2012 11:54 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
jackyboy can u send me a pic?
1
jackyboy423
• 01/25/2012 11:51 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
build a massive bridge out of wood and logs spanning across two massive mountains
1
990TUT
• 01/25/2012 11:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
here
1
food99
• 01/25/2012 11:44 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
YEP ILL START NOW. how do u want me to send it to u
1
FreeBuildCreative
• 01/25/2012 11:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Architect
Hmm... I don't really have a pic, But could you try and make a server village? with like 1-10 Houses with workbench and furnaces, Etc.?

Thanks
1
990TUT
• 01/25/2012 11:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have a build just wait a minute while i send it.
1

Welcome