1

Calling all server trailer makers!

TrioPlaysMinecraft •12/6/14 7:17 am
•
328
•
12/7/2014 5:54 am
I need a smooth 1080P server trailer for my server. I am willing to pay money for it.

If you are a server trailer maker who can make me a trailer please put 3 examples of your work below and put your skype.
Posted by
TrioPlaysMinecraft
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

CubeTurtle
• 12/06/2014 6:02 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
Are you still looking for a trailer maker?
1
TrioPlaysMinecraft
• 12/07/2014 5:54 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
yes
1
Marthellio
• 12/06/2014 9:57 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Haha I want one <3
-Your fellow server owner, MANOFKRYPTON
1
TrioPlaysMinecraft
• 12/06/2014 5:28 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Network
minecraft.trio
1
dreamwolfhd
• 12/06/2014 8:41 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Pokémon
May I have your skype? I can make a good one and edit it and make it look awesome ETC, but ive never made one but I am a good video editor and I want to practice my skills. I can make you one if you wish.
1

Welcome