1

Clan Backgrounds!

VoidClan •2/7/15 1:19 am
•
501
•
2/9/2015 9:10 pm
Well, since I'm not very trusted around here, I've decided to start selling my backgrounds for $10. The key is that I'll go first, meaning I'll give you a semi-copyrighted background until you can pay up, then I'll remove the copyright completely so you have at least something to show Paypal in case I "scam" you or whatever. That's not what I'm here for though. Here's a few examples. I'll do any clan picture you want, but you must provide the render or the logo if I don't have it already. You have a choice for your background resolution; I generally do 1920 x 1080.

Example or Two [Unfinished*] c:


* For this one, I could do any changes that you like. You don't send the money until you're satisfied.



* Same for this. This was a personal made.

Orders up! Please include a render or a common team [FaZe, Optic, Dare, Obey, etc.]
Posted by
VoidClan
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Project Venom
• 02/09/2015 9:10 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Uhhh, Use simg not img so the images fit.
1
FlameAV
• 02/09/2015 4:30 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Prince
Not sure what the second image was.
1

Welcome