1

Coding and Programming

ZENUMIST94 •4/4/14 4:40 am
•
232
•
4/5/2014 4:26 am
I would like to know a website or online teacher that can teach programming. I would prefer JavaScript but any language is ok. I have no experience in coding, so I am a newbie. Thanks in advance
Posted by
ZENUMIST94
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

Jacob Rigoberto
• 04/05/2014 4:26 am
• Level 43 : Master Pokémon
Try codecademy.com.
They learn you 6 different programming languages the same way as playing a game
1
kogan007
• 04/04/2014 9:07 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Learn html and php first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1
kogan007
• 04/04/2014 9:08 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Or asp.................................... DUNDUNDUN
1
SomeonePrivate
• 04/04/2014 8:04 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
1
ZENUMIST94
• 04/04/2014 7:13 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
I have tried codeacademy, but its not very specific. I'd rather pay money than go there
1
Blackveiled
• 04/04/2014 7:55 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Teach yourself Java with the Java Tutorials on Oracle.

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=& ... nR0B0I64TQ
1
Frozen Pineapples
• 04/04/2014 4:59 am
• Level 11 : Journeyman Narwhal
Easiest is codeacademy......google it
1

Welcome