Could someone help me by making pixel participation badges and/or trophies?

DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie10/6/18 2:34 pm
7 emeralds 220 4
10/9/2018 3:01 pm
DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie
Hello and thank you for reading. :)

I like to host community contests and events. But recently I started an internship at a museum which causes me to have less time to spend on PMC.

One of the things I was hoping to get some help with, is creating pixel badges and trophies for the contests and events that I host. I normally create them myself but I find that I take a long time, and I'm also not too great at it.

These are examples of badges and trophies I previously awarded:

Would be great if someone could make similar badges and trophies. Please comment below, send me a PM or contact me on discord (Des#8017) if you're interested in helping out.

Thanks! :D
DinowCookie
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur