Hey,
I need a designer that will design my logos, banners and such for FREE, they will be rewarded with some sort of Staff rank on the server and will get an online rank too. They will also receive a statue in their honour and they may stay permanently and be the new Designer of HyruleTriforce. You will also be ADVERTISED on our website so people can go to you for their own purposes if wanted. Please take this offer up.
Name:
Age:
What will you offer the Server?:
Experience and Techniques:
Show Some Work:
Do you have access to Skype?:
I need a designer that will design my logos, banners and such for FREE, they will be rewarded with some sort of Staff rank on the server and will get an online rank too. They will also receive a statue in their honour and they may stay permanently and be the new Designer of HyruleTriforce. You will also be ADVERTISED on our website so people can go to you for their own purposes if wanted. Please take this offer up.
Name:
Age:
What will you offer the Server?:
Experience and Techniques:
Show Some Work:
Do you have access to Skype?:
1
I'm an amateur, but I can design banners and possibly logos for you.
I'll do it for free because it will be practice for me.
-odstEN
-14
-I can offer the server my designing and tiny house building skills?
-I have done other minecraft banners already. IDK about technique. I just make what I think looks good.
-Example Banners AND Actual Server Banners-




-I have skype, but my mic is broken...so its kind of pointless.
feel free to add me though evon.nguyen1
I'll do it for free because it will be practice for me.
-odstEN
-14
-I can offer the server my designing and tiny house building skills?
-I have done other minecraft banners already. IDK about technique. I just make what I think looks good.
-Example Banners AND Actual Server Banners-





-I have skype, but my mic is broken...so its kind of pointless.
feel free to add me though evon.nguyen1
