Hey,
I would like a designer for my server, Dark Nation. I would like someone who can help me for free for a staff rank on the server and website. I would like a couple of things done like, enjin tags, banner and logos or such.
If anyone can do it, we can discuss what you want in return. Just IM me on Skype. I don't use Planet Minecraft as much so please, IM me on Skype - DarkAngelScreams
Website
DarkNation-Mc.enjin.com
I would like a designer for my server, Dark Nation. I would like someone who can help me for free for a staff rank on the server and website. I would like a couple of things done like, enjin tags, banner and logos or such.
If anyone can do it, we can discuss what you want in return. Just IM me on Skype. I don't use Planet Minecraft as much so please, IM me on Skype - DarkAngelScreams
Website
DarkNation-Mc.enjin.com
1
bump
