[FREE!] Graphics [Closed]

Bear_'s Avatar Bear_5/22/16 9:40 am
5/27/2016 4:46 am
Bear_'s Avatar Bear_
This thread is no longer active. Please don't bump or post to this thread anymore. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm currently willing to make free, yes, free GFX for anyone who pleases so. Check the spoilers below for the different types of GFX available.

Simply comment below what you need, what size you want it to be and anything else! Please check the spoilers for more information on what I can do exactly.

Previous work
Click to reveal

Information regarding the Graphics
Click to reveal
• Types of GFX Available are: Youtube Banner, Twitter Banner, Planetminecraft Profile Banner, Forum Signature, Youtube series template (PSD), Server Banner, Logo (Name only), Regular/Custom Banner.
• Please add a size in pixels (height x width) to your request.
• My graphics do not include skin/player renders. Put your a render in the request (comment) if you want me to include it into the graphics.
• If you have a specific background in mind please put an image link to there, and not a download.
• If you have a specific font in mind please put a link from http://ww.dafont.com/ in your comment. No other links are used.
• For any other information such as the text displayed and/or any ideas you have: Simply include these in your request/comment.

[b][center]More about me[/b]
[url]www.unbearable.tk/[/url]
[url]www.twitter.com/unbearable_/[/url]
[url]www.planetminecraft.com/member/Bear_/[/url][/center]

[center][size=150][b][color=#0080FF]Thanks a bunch for reading![/center][/color][/b][/size]

[size=85][center][b]Terms & Conditions[/b]
- I am not to be helt responsible for mistakes and/or inconvenience regarding the created graphics
- Created graphics will be used in my portfolio
- Do not claim or sell this product as your own[/center][/size]
Bear_
Level 47 : Master Bear

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2016 4:46 am
Bear_
I will finish all request above, I will PM you as soon as it is done. My personal deadline for this is Sunday, due to exams.

I am no longer taking requests, please don't bump or reply to this thread anymore.
05/26/2016 12:55 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Taco
Duegann
Text: Duegann (in an old-british style curly writing)
Type: Youtube banner
Theme: Something like this for the background:
05/26/2016 4:20 am
Bear_
Done!
05/25/2016 4:51 am
Bear_
I'll get to work and try to finish all requests.

Please be more specific about a "banner". Are we talking about a youtube banner, a twitter banner, a server banner? Give a size! Thanks.
05/25/2016 3:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
CreepaCreech
Text: HavenCraft
Type: Banner
Colors: Light Blue and Light Gray
Game: Minecraft
05/24/2016 3:46 pm
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
okay so these are great
Text: CSGO Funny Moments
Type: Thumbnail PSD
Colors: Red/Black
Game: CSGO
Theme: CSGO, map: mirage
05/25/2016 4:53 am
Bear_
Due to the amount of requests (also on different websites) I'm currently only doing 1 piece of GFX per person. Once all other requests are done I'll make an exception and finish this one as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
05/24/2016 2:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
I'd like to have a banner.
Something that would fit right as a header in here: infectiousmc.net
I don't really know what would be the size for it on there, but something like YT banner size would be good.
No background please.
It would be nice if you could make it the same type of style it is right now. (see on website)
05/24/2016 3:26 pm
Bear_
I'd like to do it for you, but I can't check the website..
05/25/2016 2:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
Please retry in a few minutes, it can occour every now and then that you see that error message, this is because we have some little problems with our MySQL database which we will fix soon.
05/24/2016 10:08 am
Level 31 : Artisan Taco
Duegann
I'd like a youtube banner, i'll send my old one on thursday, as to be honest i'm just looking for a higher quality one of a similar type
(if that's okay)
05/24/2016 7:12 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
VexusPMC
It'd be nice if you could make me a YouTube banner, I can't remember the exact dimensions for it, unfortunately.

- Name: Jett
- Style: I'd like the kind of scratched, blurred background from Mr. SoFloAntonio (Best name btw) as it looks awesome.
- BG Image: Some image from Minecraft.
Colour: Cyan would be nice

Would also be awesome if I could get .psd file, assuming you use Photoshop, or the raw file, as I'm thinking about changing my name to something better.

Thanks!
05/24/2016 8:29 am
Bear_
Done! Don't worry about the size, it's only a requirement in case of special request.

Higher quality link (for download) at http://i.imgur.com/5HNqwoi.png
PSD File (safe) download at http://www.mediafire.com/download/m29iyn5sivbaoh7/Jett_minecraft_01_alternative.psd.zip
05/25/2016 1:51 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
VexusPMC
Thanks! Looks awesome.
05/23/2016 7:04 pm
Level 45 : Master Chef
Cheffy
Text: shipwreck
Type: Banner
Colors: Red/Black
Game: CSGO banner
05/24/2016 5:27 am