1

I have a Request..

1Zera1 •9/16/15 4:20 pm
•
1k
•
1/27/2016 3:30 am
I've been playing a mod called Jurrassicraft and i've been waiting and hoping for a while now that somebody would do a mod like MoCreatures except with way better textures and animations so if anyone would consider this idea and make something like this i would support and help in any way i could... I wish i could do this myself but i have no experience in modding/animating and texturing...So please reply here if you'll consider this idea....


P.S.
Super Sorry if i posted incorrectly...
Posted by
1Zera1
Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
14

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

30

Lachie1770
• 01/27/2016 3:30 am
• Level 44 : Master Architect
Whats wrong with Mo creatures? It has a better bunny model then the vanilla one, the only thing I would say thats "Bad" is they spawn way too much
1
Darino_Funneh
• 01/26/2016 4:44 pm
• Level 30 : Artisan Architect
Tbh it looks like nobody wants to bother with this, I would just stop bumping/
1
ICEThat
• 01/27/2016 2:03 am
• Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Ikr, sorry but it looks like your request is not going to happen. Try getting a more interesting thread title, one that draws in the people you actually want.
1
KawaiiNekoDono
• 01/18/2016 12:44 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Toast
bump :3
1
1Zera1
• 01/22/2016 1:35 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump
1
1Zera1
• 01/23/2016 3:42 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump
1
1Zera1
• 01/24/2016 2:51 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
bump
1
JDawg77
• 11/19/2015 11:15 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
I can work on this. I am currently working on a texture pack with a friend so it might be a couple months before the mod is released.

it could help if you gave me more details also. ~JDawg77~

1
1Zera1
• 01/15/2016 6:01 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
I would love to! I'll PM you the details..
1
1Zera1
• 01/16/2016 4:03 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
I'm still looking for someone willing to do this request.
1
tobbestark
• 11/19/2015 10:40 am
• Level 45 : Master Architect
Bump
1
1Zera1
• 11/03/2015 5:07 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump...
1
1Zera1
• 11/16/2015 12:42 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump
1
1Zera1
• 11/06/2015 11:44 am
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump
1
1Zera1
• 11/10/2015 12:35 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump..
1
1Zera1
• 11/12/2015 2:27 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump..
1
Sardonyx
• 10/16/2015 10:30 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
I would but I can't code soooo... sorry
1
1Zera1
• 10/19/2015 11:50 am
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Thanx for actually considering it
1
1Zera1
• 11/02/2015 6:32 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump
1
1Zera1
• 10/16/2015 10:21 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump
1
1Zera1
• 10/12/2015 3:39 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
just another friendly bump..
1
Minecraft fox
• 09/27/2015 3:25 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
your welcome!
1
1Zera1
• 09/28/2015 4:00 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump...
1
1Zera1
• 09/29/2015 3:34 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump!!
1
1Zera1
• 10/02/2015 8:15 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Bump.....
1
Minecraft fox
• 09/23/2015 7:01 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
u wasted my time
1
1Zera1
• 09/24/2015 5:38 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
First of all it was a request second I would do it but i have no programming skills whatsoever..




P.S.
You dont have to be such a Jerk Minecraft fox
1
Bard Bard
• 09/24/2015 6:08 pm
• Level 43 : Master Dragon
I agree, I'd do it if I could do mods
1
1Zera1
• 09/24/2015 6:18 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
Thank you and if you know anyone who does mods please refer them to this post....
1
1Zera1
• 09/19/2015 12:33 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Blockhead
1Zera1I've been playing a mod called Jurrassicraft and i've been waiting and hoping for a while now that somebody would do a mod like MoCreatures except with way better textures and animations so if anyone would consider this idea and make something like this i would support and help in any way i could... I wish i could do this myself but i have no experience in modding/animating and texturing...So please reply here if you'll consider this idea....


P.S.
Super Sorry if i posted incorrectly...

Bump
1

Welcome