1

HEY!

N0VA •1/29/14 9:43 pm
•
209
•
1/30/2014 8:36 pm
Can someone go update and detail the skin I just made?

It would be awesome if someone would!

-N0VA
Posted by
N0VA
Level 1 : New Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

MagicalMangoGirlHero
• 01/29/2014 10:17 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
I can do it!
1
N0VA
• 01/29/2014 10:38 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
really?
thank you!
1
N0VA
• 01/29/2014 9:47 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Gamecool 10
N0VACan someone go update and detail the skin I just made?

It would be awesome if someone would!

-N0VA

Sorry mate, you need to do that yourself.

You are the creator, not us.


I know but I'm bot all that good at detailing! i'm just looking for someone to like make it more nice and neat!
1
Gamecool 10
• 01/29/2014 9:46 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Archer
N0VACan someone go update and detail the skin I just made?

It would be awesome if someone would!

-N0VA

Sorry mate, you need to do that yourself.

You are the creator, not us.
1

Welcome