Looking for help on an Adventure Mapperson_add

iJustinlol's Avatar iJustinlol7/14/22 11:44 am history
7/31/2022 6:53 pm
PurpleGapple's Avatar PurpleGapple
Hey Everyone

Recently I have begun creating an adventure mode for a map that I have currently posted on my profile. As I have a VERY limited schedule for when it needs to be finished and have limited knowledge on command blocks, I am looking for some help on optimizing the map as much as possible.

Some of the main issues that I am having with the map is that it was made with the intention of being able to be played as both a sandbox map AND an adventure map (meaning that, for the most part, most rooms must remain fairly intact, free of excessive decoration, and command blocks must be limited to adventure players), coming up with ideas on how to make certain areas interesting, and overcoming the large size of the map (command blocks are centralized and begin to not load at a certain point within the building). The biggest issue that I have, however, is that I intend to leave for college very soon and leave my computers at home. I want to release the final version of the map with an adventure mode and find someone to continue improvements and updates.

If you have basic knowledge of:
- Command Blocks
- Adventure Maps
- How to properly decorate a building

Please feel free to leave a comment on this thread and I will reach out!

Here is the map:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-foundation-5238932/
iJustinlol
Level 26 : Expert Architect