1
Hey Im looking for a few testers to test play my puzzle map and give me feedback before i release it.
Qualifications:
Do you have to have experience testing maps and which ones?
Your Minecraft Username:
How long have you played minecraft for?
Age:
How Responsible are you?
How can i trust you?
Leave a comment below answering all the questions.
Sincerely Mosh
Qualifications:
Do you have to have experience testing maps and which ones?
Your Minecraft Username:
How long have you played minecraft for?
Age:
How Responsible are you?
How can i trust you?
Leave a comment below answering all the questions.
Sincerely Mosh
2
Qualifications:None
Do you have to have experience testing maps and which ones?A few maps from and the forums the mirrors edge parkour map
Your Minecraft Username:Ebonic
How long have you played minecraft for? since 1.8
Age: 14
How Responsible are you? on a scale of 1 to 10 7.3
How can i trust you? trust is a state of mind you cannot truly trust another over the internet.
Do you have to have experience testing maps and which ones?A few maps from and the forums the mirrors edge parkour map
Your Minecraft Username:Ebonic
How long have you played minecraft for? since 1.8
Age: 14
How Responsible are you? on a scale of 1 to 10 7.3
How can i trust you? trust is a state of mind you cannot truly trust another over the internet.
Surprised that you are needing applications for this, but I love testing and reviewing an etc. Also, the word "puzzle" interests me.
I've tested a portalcraft puzzle map, a zombie arena, and a jungle adventure map, though I'd have to dig a while to find them.
holymist13
I've been playing since 1.6
15
People I've worked with can vouch for me, I'm pretty responsible
No man can truely trust another, but feel free to report me, or I guess I could take down one of my good submissions(I'd go down about 10 levels...)
I've tested a portalcraft puzzle map, a zombie arena, and a jungle adventure map, though I'd have to dig a while to find them.
holymist13
I've been playing since 1.6
15
People I've worked with can vouch for me, I'm pretty responsible
No man can truely trust another, but feel free to report me, or I guess I could take down one of my good submissions(I'd go down about 10 levels...)
