Looking for Plugin Developer to Update Old Plugin [Will Pay]

Micron's Avatar Micron7/16/15 7:18 pm
1 emeralds 249 1
7/22/2015 5:10 pm
Slashroot101's Avatar Slashroot101
Hello all, I'm in the market for a plugin dev to help me out with something.

There is a bukkit plugin called Botany (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/botany) which I really like the concept of, unfortunately, the plugin has long since been abandoned by it's creator.
It is outdated and from my analysis seems to be specifically incompatible with the new WorldGuard API introduced in version 6.0, although it is possible (if not probable) that there are other issues that will arise since it hasn't been updated since July 2014 and therefore has some minor incompatibilities with 1.8 too. The plugin's license does allow modification of the plugin and the creator has not left any notice disallowing modification of it, so I'm assuming this is okay to do.

tl;dr: I would like someone to fully update the plugin so that it works with WorldGuard and the latest Minecraft version (1.8.7) and possibly 1.9 when it arrives.

Naturally, I am offering a reasonable payment for anyone who can successfully complete the task.
Micron
Level 37 : Artisan Architect