Looking for a specific chat Plugin

iarepande's Avatar iarepande7/14/14 12:19 pm
1 emeralds 259
Hello all people on this forum, I am part of a server that caters to multiple worlds in one, and I am looking for someone or some information about how to get a custom chat plugin that works for all the worlds on our server. I need to know the following:

Can you do it?:
Do you require payment:
If so how much:
How long will it take:
Your name:
How to contact you:
Your age:

The plugins specifics:

MUST:
Use Pex Options Tags To format MANY MANY MANY Prefixes
Work with Ollivander Plugin Chat Formats
Have some method of showing which channel you are in
Allow special permissions for regions (Explained in detail below)
Automatically switch people's channel at times.
Global is not able to be exited without a permission node

Basically Our current chat format is designed like this:

(Tag1/Tag2) [Tag3/Tag4/Tag5/Tag6] [Tag7/Tag8] [Tag9/Tag10]

These tags need to appear and disappear as if they were never there as if they were not in use. The brackets are also an option of their own and there is no possible way to do this with just prefixes. So it is a requirement this chat plugin uses options from Pex to set up the format. Refer to Pexchat multigroup, which does this but is outdated and not Ollivander's compatible.

Ollivanders is a kind of chat filter. It's job is to color spell words in the program and then when those spell words are said it makes it so people within a certain range here it, as opposed to everyone.

Currently Pexchat blocks us from seeing which channel we are speaking it, we need to change this.

We have 5 worlds: Towny, Medieval, Shanarra, Pirate World, and Harry Potter

Towny: Requires a local chat of ~400, Yell chat of ~800
Medieval & Shanarra: Nothing specific
Pirate World: Requires a roleplaying chat and a local chat similiar to towny
Harry Potter: Requires a whisper chat of ~10,local chat of ~50, and a yell chat of ~100.

ALSO: Global chat is supposed to be a requirement in all places, but you can't exactly teach harry potter classes with people spamming global now can you? So we also require that people are removed from global chat when they are in classroom regions. We prefer they also can switch to year classes 1-7 while in these regions only, but if it's only possible to just set up the class room region as having it's own chat while inside and exiting all other chats, thats also okay.

It would also be nice to have a configurable option to have to give people permission to enter in global chat.

ALSO NEEDED:
Mute people in all channels
Mute people in individual channels
Kick people from channels
See all channels chat that you are in [Not just the one you are speaking in]
Not be able to exit channels unless you have channel exit permissions.

There may be stuff I left out, but this is basically it for now.
iarepande
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect