1

I am making Minecraft Cartoons

MineOps4321 •6/28/14 10:04 pm
•
717
•
6/29/2014 4:31 pm
I am making free minecraft cartoons just fill in the blacks for your own!

Skin link:

Email:

Thats all!
Posted by
MineOps4321
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
21

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

22

EnderPvPsYT
• 06/29/2014 4:31 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Ninja
IGN:EnderPvPsYT
Please PM once done c:
1
LittleChaosGaming
• 06/29/2014 3:27 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Ign ScottChaos
Mail- TotalChaos466@gmail.com
1
MineOps4321
• 06/29/2014 2:47 am
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
I will continue making them Sunday.
1
Gwender
• 06/29/2014 2:18 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Gweapon00

Email:gw3nder@gmail. com

I would like to see a Minecraft cartoon.Sounds cool!
1
Reptile_FTW
• 06/28/2014 11:16 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Skin link :www.planetminecraft.com/skin/teen-reptile/

Email:reptileforthewin@gmail.com


i respond better on skype live:reptileforthewin

IGN Reptile_FTW
1
ggesus_
• 06/28/2014 11:16 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Button Pusher
hmm... Minecraft cartoons... why not? Let's see what you've got :33


Skin Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/ggoldmile-18-skin/

Email: ggoldmile@gmail.com



Good luck :3
1
OnyxMC
• 06/28/2014 11:12 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
1
Lennie2306
• 06/28/2014 11:08 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn
IGN: Lennie09

Skin: http://imgur.com/lfJpA9R
1
Mageprince
• 06/28/2014 10:44 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
Oh, well it is xXxTwilightxXx
And Mineops, can you upload my skin cause I wanna use it, but can you give me credit for making it? P.S: My name is based off the time period not the movie...
1
MineOps4321
• 06/29/2014 2:43 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
Sure thing
1
Mageprince
• 06/28/2014 10:40 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
What is a IGN? xD Sorry, I don't like using abbreviations so I don't know what it is.
1
MineOps4321
• 06/29/2014 2:02 am
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
In game name your minecraft username
1
Find Them Creepers
• 06/28/2014 10:41 pm
• Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
In game name.
1
kgg10
• 06/28/2014 10:38 pm
• Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
skin:mcskinsearch.com/skin/kgg10

email: pm me ill tell u
1
MineOps4321
• 06/28/2014 11:03 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
Ill PM you when its done
1
Mageprince
• 06/28/2014 10:36 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Mage
Skin: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2& ... &zw&atsh=1

Email: eatallthepizza@gmail.com

THANK YOU! (For the skin once you put the link in your search bar it will load Stone King.png Click on it for the picture.) P.S: The skin will not be found on any site because I made it but my chrome is bad and I can't upload the skin.
1
MineOps4321
• 06/28/2014 10:38 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
I just need your IGN
1
aipoduhfoaifh
• 06/28/2014 10:12 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Skin: My IGN is SkyBeam33, use needcoolshoes.com to download it.

Email: When you reply to this comment I will PM it to you.

Thanks!
1
MineOps4321
• 06/28/2014 10:32 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
I cannot find it on needcoolshoes.com you might have misspelled your name.
1
MineOps4321
• 06/28/2014 10:36 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
Nevermind i got it
1
ToadDan
• 06/28/2014 10:10 pm
He/Him • Level 47 : Master Pixel Painter Sheep
Skin: (You may have to look at it in a preview, the eyes aren't just white)

Email: mario3785plays@gmail.com

Thanks!
1
MineOps4321
• 06/28/2014 10:30 pm
• Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
Just give me your IGN
1

Welcome