MAP and RENDER REQUESTS - OPENdone_outline

Kenefix's Avatar Kenefix5/30/20 1:18 am history
3 emeralds 189 5
6/8/2020 5:11 pm
SensorialGlint6's Avatar SensorialGlint6
Hello-

I am new to planet Minecraft and was hoping to connect to the community a little and do some requests (for free of course.) I will build just about anything and everything. I specialize in builds and renders of real places or things or even from anime/tv/movies. I can also render photos for anyone if they need it for free! I do reserve the right to decline a request as I really have to be motivated and interested. Please try to only request reasonable buildable projects. All I ask is you share the build once I complete and post it. Feel free to look at the photos below as examples!!

Thanks!!

Examples:

Kenefix
Level 48 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/08/2020 7:48 am
Level 45 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
Hi. Are you good at using google maps as a reference for real-life buildings? We are currently in the process of rebuilding downtown Atlanta for our fallout server we are bringing back.
06/08/2020 4:13 pm
Kenefix
For some of the buildings yes. Others are from tv/movies
06/08/2020 5:11 pm
Level 45 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
Would you be interested then in helping build Atlanta? Or at least occasional building?
06/01/2020 10:43 pmhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Fisherman
Fishin-Chips
If it isn't too much of a challenge, I'd like a 1.15 ( as in, like using that editions blocks a bit ) modern transporation station with a lot of white and glass, with some arches, with a sort of magical feel, and, if you're up for more, maybe a zoo/aquarium? I use some mods, so feel free to leave exhibits empty for me to fill in with modded blocks. Feel free to be creative and have some fun with this build. Take as long as you need, but please keep me posted. Thanks, ChamomileRose
06/01/2020 11:53 pm
Kenefix
Will do. Check your messages
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome