1

Minecraft Skin

DevSKing •11/26/15 7:01 am
•
156
•
Hey guys! I need someone to help and create a skin for me. This is what i look like. Just ignore the hat. I wanted hair/face/shirt/and of course, jeans. To contact me to tell me that some of you is finish. Just let me know in Minecraft Server. The IP is mc.kasaicraft.com. Remember, i don't want the hat. Also, if you got a team. Go ahead and tell your team to help you making my skin. I'm really bad at making my skin. Here's the link for you to open what i look like in real life. ---> http://imgur.com/q2aD4Lc


Also, please do comment below if you agree to make a skin. So i know who is it. Thank you!
Happy thanksgiving!
Also, another way to contact me is using Skype!
skype: crafthd3
See ya on the server!
mc.kasaicraft.com
Posted by
DevSKing
Level 1 : New Network
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

Welcome