1

Minecraft Username help

Mzilla05 •8/29/13 5:34 pm
•
258
•
9/1/2013 6:35 am
Can somebody make me a awesome mc name plz
Posted by
Mzilla05
Level 1 : New Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

barry_beaver
• 09/01/2013 6:35 am
• Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Barry_Beaver :3
1
sn23kerhead23
• 08/29/2013 6:51 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have to say I agree with Frozen Pizza, tell us something you like and maybe we can think of something! I hope we can find you a creative and fun name !!
1
WingDeviously
• 08/29/2013 6:17 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
West_Shadow919
I like the dark ....
Dot ... Dot ... Dot ...
1
robepriority
• 08/29/2013 5:53 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Robepriority's_servant




lelelelelelelele


I'm kidding.
1
Frozen Pizza
• 08/29/2013 5:43 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
A good username means something to the user. It's usually easily identified, and associated with the user. It doesn't have to make sense, but it should be easy to remember. (Not super complex.)
1
froghog
• 08/29/2013 6:23 pm
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Modder
true. when i was little, i liked pigs and frogs. hence my username
1
The2Creepers
• 08/29/2013 5:37 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
Anything that means something to YOU it doesn't have to sound cool just be meaningfull and don't do anything with phantom ghost XxXUsernameXxX or 123Username321
1

Welcome