1

MIni Game Creating

BlueThunder796 •6/1/13 5:03 pm
•
444
•
11/30/2013 2:37 am
I will happily make mini games for you and your friend to play

just send me your idea and you probably will get it
Posted by
BlueThunder796
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

9

MrTtrickz
• 11/30/2013 2:37 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I have a medium sized server (growing) and I will be opening a minigames server soon. I was wondering if you would be willing to code some minigames for my server or become a staff coder on the server if that is something you would be interested in.

Thanks, MrTtrickz
1
Crafterkid123Gaming
• 06/01/2013 9:18 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman System
I would like a map where theres 4 players and they all fight to get into the portal to heavan (powered by command blocks)
1
BlueThunder796
• 06/02/2013 1:18 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
what would it be called and how do you suppose that you get into heaven
1
BlueThunder796
• 06/02/2013 4:45 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
I am working on it right now and it should be finished by the end of the week
1
Diddo
• 06/01/2013 7:36 pm
• Level 47 : Master Dragonborn
Build a minigame where there is 1 item (anything) thats like a crown and then everyone fights to the death and the last one with the crown wins
1
BlueThunder796
• 06/01/2013 9:12 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
didn't sjin do something like that and ill make a few changes to it like

you have to find the one item and then hold on to it for 5 minutes or so then you win
1
meharryp
• 06/01/2013 7:24 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice System
Or pvp
1
meharryp
• 06/01/2013 7:23 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice System
Build a mobarena and send me the mcedit schematic please!
1
BlueThunder796
• 06/01/2013 9:10 pm
• Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
I don't really like doing schematics so it may be a map but if I can do the schematic ill send you it
1

Welcome